Ghost Of Tsushima - 8 Things We Learned At PSX 2017!
- It's about the invasion of Japan by Mongols in 1274, and you play as a Samurai on the losing side.
- You have to learn a new combat style a ghost way of combat and that's how you then take your revenge.
- Sucker Punch changed direction from inFAMOUS because sometimes creatively it's good to be freaked out.
- It's open world.
- The voice in the trailer is the Mongol Khan.
- All the locations shown in the trailer are in the game. Tsushima is a Japanese island, and the invasion took place in this location.
- They're not telling a true story, but it's based on reality and there is certain things they want to get right and be respectful to the facts.
- The game's symbol is 2 mountains in a circle, and it's a family crest. (frictional)
- They mo-capped horses.
- The game is also much bigger than Infamous second son.
- In development for over 3 years
- Swordplay is somewhat ready