By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly, 28th October 2017, Software and Hardware

Only 100k for Wolfenstein II? damn

Around the Network

Its the Mario week!
And nice to see that, given the higher shipment of Switches for that week, almost all, if not all, Switch software is up.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Well, Wolfenstein 2 could not cross 100k mark on PS4, it will sell like 10k on Switch

Click HERE and be happy 

Whoever thought releasing Wolfenstein 2 on the same day as Asassin's Creed and Mario Odyssey should be fired.

Mar1217 said:
Wa HOOOO !!

If I remember right, Nintendo did announce that the game did 2.6M in 3 days ? Or was it more like 5-7 days ?

And if I remember right, the game has a digital ratio of 10-15% with this game which means that it probably achieved the 1M mark 1st week !

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2017/171031_2e.pdf

"Global sell-through of Super Mario Odyssey has already exceeded 2 million units in just its first 3 days."

Of course, this is also including digital, as NIntendo always counts based on shipped to retailers + digital sales.
So, I would expect global numbers on VGC to be just short of two million, since we only count physical sales.

Edit: And the 1 million mark in the U.S. alone is certainly possible depending on the physical:digital ratio.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
Whoever thought releasing Wolfenstein 2 on the same day as Asassin's Creed and Mario Odyssey should be fired.

All 3 release date were announced at E3. It was a huge coincidence.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
animegaming said:

All 3 release date were announced at E3. It was a huge coincidence.

Then if there is anyone at Bethesda who thought delaying it is a good idea after E3 gets bragging rights.

deleted 

Last edited by PortisheadBiscuit - on 09 December 2017

Wrong thread, dude.

Those Wolfenstein numbers are a tragedy. :(