128GB MicroSD card

Switch Glass Screen Protector

Switch Wired LAN Ethernet adapter

Bionik Power Plate for Switch and Joycon

Hori Playstand

Nintendo Switch USB-C to HDMI hub

Switch Battery Charging Case

Nyko Clip Grip for Switch

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I have a 256gb card, an Anker battery bank, a glass screen protector, a Pro Controller, and an adapter that lets me use other company's controllers. I'm good.

And I thought I bought a ton of accesories for the thing. Also, I want that Mimikyu plushie in the background.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Some cool accessories there, not all needed. Didn't know about that joycon charger + powerbank.
Funnily enough I recently bought a usb-c hub myself, and it works great! (even with my mobile)

I already had a Wii lan adapter128GB SD card, Xiaomi power bank, spider holder, even type-c adapters and cables.

Additional things I bought to make my ultimate Switch?
- Case that came with a screen protector;
- Extra joy-cons to make full red or blue neon console;
- Pro controller for gaming;
- An usb-c hub f
or portability;
- And joy-con thumb grips during BF.

@Lewis: You mean the mayflower adapter? Still working good?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I wish could get a dpad in the upper left corner. Are third party companies even allowed to make their own joycons?

Around the Network

I have a glass screen protector (actually two, one in reserve), a USB-c charging cable+port from Anker, a 200GB microSD card and a pro controller.

I'm probably going to get a powerbank and maybe a carrying case sometime down the line, but for now I'm good. I'd be swimming in Joy-Cons right now if they weren't so expensive, though.

TomaTito said:

Some cool accessories there, not all needed. Didn't know about that joycon charger + powerbank.
Funnily enough I recently bought a usb-c hub myself, and it works great! (even with my mobile)

I already had a Wii lan adapter128GB SD card, Xiaomi power bank, spider holder, even type-c adapters and cables.

Additional things I bought to make my ultimate Switch?
- Case that came with a screen protector;
- Extra joy-cons to make full red or blue neon console;
- Pro controller for gaming;
- An usb-c hub f
or portability;
- And joy-con thumb grips during BF.

I wanted it so badly--never ever used it!

There's a couple of accessories that I wanted early in the Switch's life but they were hard to come by. Time passed and I quit wanting them.

I HAD a glass screen protector but the air bubbles and the fact that hair and dust kept getting trapped under the protector made me take it off and throw it away.

I'm either really bad at being able to see scratches on Switch, or there are none on mine.

I'm not changing my Joycons shells until the warranty has expired. I don't use a screen protector. I have found just being careful is good enough. I do have a 128GB card but feeling it's not enough. In a year I will likely upgrade to 200+

d21lewis said:
TomaTito said:

I wanted it so badly--never ever used it!

There's a couple of accessories that I wanted early in the Switch's life but they were hard to come by. Time passed and I quit wanting them.

As normal then? It does looks interesting, and you can use it on PC too. Can you link multiple controllers with just one dongle?

What other accessories did ya want?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"