By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft sends out a new Assassin's Creed Setting Survey

Japan setting is a no-brainer for me. Since that new Sucker Punch game coming out this also makes sense to me.

Around the Network

So many great options! Japan, Russia, China, vikings, mongols - all sound great.

Mar1217 said:
They're really trying to gather to their fans taste ?

It ain't bad at all per say, but it would probably undermine the effect of surprise for anything that would come up ...

Yeah! This process screams of big ol Ubisoft corporate research. These games aren't made by people who really want to explore a specific timeline or engage with a story they want to tell.

Just trying to cram as much stuff that people vaguely like until the game is considered fun.....horde modes, chocobos, tower defense, crafting....

Is there a link to this or do you have to get emailed?

Japan and China, please. The Chinese settings sounds like it's probably Three Kingdoms, which I absolutely love. I would be happy with Warring States as well though. Can't decide a third one. I wish I could vote though.

Around the Network
the_dark_lewd said:
How are they gonna do the Historical King Arthur when there's almost no reliable information of if he even existed?

I was thinking the same.

Personally, I'd choose Ancient Greece. Punic Wars close second.

How about a short digital only open world ass creed set on Easter Island during the building of the stone heads, which turn out to be the original synchronization points. Minds will be blown!

Definitely Vikings for me. I always did love Norse mythology over Japanese.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ka-pi96 said:
Zkuq said:
Japan and China, please. The Chinese settings sounds like it's probably Three Kingdoms, which I absolutely love. I would be happy with Warring States as well though. Can't decide a third one. I wish I could vote though.

While I would love more games set during the Three Kingdoms period, the thought of all those characters not wearing colour coded outfits based on their kingdom... :O

I can already see Cao Cao's life ending via assassination. I always thought he died so abruptly.

Luke888 said:
To anyone who doesn't know it the history of Hannibal's invasion of Rome is SOOOOOOOO epic, you should really vote for it !

I just learned about it a few weeks ago at some extra credit lecture in school haha. Very interesting stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing it in AC.