By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dreams Live! and coming in 2018, TGA 2017 New Trailer

Dreams the new Media Molecule Game (LittleBigPlanet) will launch for PlayStation 4 in 2018.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCIsYSBBryE&feature=youtu.be

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Is this their first game outside the LBP world?

Nope, they made tearaway too

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'm very much looking forward to what they have to say/present at PSX, MM made me wait for this one quite a bit.

It's interesting that the only footage there with a title is 'Cube Face'. I'm wondering if that's the new 'Sackboy'.

The PS5 Exists. 

It looks like we might see some cameos from well known characters. It would be great if they've made some levels to go with them:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
It looks like we might see some cameos from well known characters. It would be great if they've made some levels to go with them:

I'm pretty excited to see what the dreams community will create :)

Looks somewhat interesting. There was a lot of good in LBP and this seems like it might retain some of those things, so this ought to be good. At the same time, I didn't like the controls in LBP too much, so I'm a bit worried, but I'm definitely interested anyway.

Shikamo said:

I'm pretty excited to see what the dreams community will create :)

Just like LBP, it will take time for people to create incredible experiences. I reckon we'll see a lot of music, art and animations to begin with. There will be many environments to walk around and rudimentary games to start with. I just hope they've got a good search tool. 

The PS5 Exists. 

So basically every game ever will come to PS4 and PSVR next year! No doubt at all that we will see Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Halo, Fable, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, and much, much more once the community gets their hands on this. Very exciting.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
So basically every game ever will come to PS4 and PSVR next year! No doubt at all that we will see Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Halo, Fable, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, and much, much more once the community gets their hands on this. Very exciting.

The ONLY thing I'm concerned about is the size of the games you can create. It's going to be no problem linking different parts of the game together but people will want to be able to make levels much bigger than anything in LBP. This will of course be down to how they use that thermo and what art style they choose. 

The PS5 Exists.