By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for Switch!

KLXVER said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

It is, Travis Strikes Back is a full NMH game

Its a spin-off. Its Travis traveling through different indie games.

I know, what i mean is it still is a proper 3D action NHM game that use UE4

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
KLXVER said:

Its a spin-off. Its Travis traveling through different indie games.

I know, what i mean is it still is a proper 3D action NHM game that use UE4

Well except the 2D games he travels to I guess. We don't know much yet though.

curl-6 said:

Given that it took 2 years for Bayonetta 2 to come out after being revealed in a similar teaser, I expect Bayonetta 3 to release in 2019, along with Metroid Prime 4.

Hmmmmm I dont know.Given how Nintendo has approached revealing games with the Switch, I dont think thats necessarily the case.It might not be a 2018 title(though I have a feeling it will be), it could very well be an early 2019 title.

I dont think that Nintendo is worried about showing games that are too far ahead in the future, bar exceptions.Nintendo didnt need to announce bayo 3 now if it were only going to be released on holiday 2019, simply because the Switch is already a success.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

HoangNhatAnh said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Millions of people bought Nier Automata and here's how they thank them. This is simply rude. Will this company ever learn to respect its customers?

Agree, where is Nier Automata and Persona 5 on Switch?

Thats a waste of resouces and time for the developers as he would reply

KLXVER said:
Were people really expecting Bayonetta 3 to be multiplatform? I mean most didn't care enough about the franchise to get a WiiU to play Bayonetta 2, so whats the big deal?

The was a thread on the PC version of Bayonetta where the were a few people arguing it would be so I think we can say some people were expecting or hoping such.

MS must be kicking themselves for how they cocked up Scalebound's handling as PS4 will have Nier and Switch has the Bayo Trio.

Around the Network

I really hope this means she won't have that atrocious haircut from the second game.

FragileSurface said:
I really hope this means she won't have that atrocious haircut from the second game.

From trailer her hairstyle looks same as 1.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
FragileSurface said:

From trailer her hairstyle looks same as 1.

It looks like she's cut in half in the trailer.....

Nem said:
That was an unexpected surprise. I guess Nintendo was happy with Bayonetta 2.

It's good PR more than anything. Same with putting her in Smash. It's good for their brand to associate themselves with a franchise like that. Bayonetta feels like a full blown Nintendo character now, which opens the door for other games with a similar demographic. It's as if Disney owned Deadpool.

spemanig said:
Nem said:
That was an unexpected surprise. I guess Nintendo was happy with Bayonetta 2.

It's as if Disney owned Deadpool.

Don't they do now with the Fox deal being closed?