By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SxJGDofOfo

Update:

PlatinumGames has shared new details about the new version of Bayonetta 2 for Switch.

First, local wireless cooperative play is now supported. Tag Climax, which was previously online-only, will make use of the functionality. You’ll now be able to team up with a friend online or offline.

Also confirmed is amiibo support. Platinum hasn’t shared the specifics, but says it will include the Bayonetta figure from the Smash Bros. line.

Also, unsurprisingly, video capture will be supported. Like other Switch titles, you’ll be able to record gameplay videos up to thirty seconds.

We also have news about Bayonetta 2’s pricing on Switch. The game will cost $49.99 / €49.99 on the eShop. After you’ve made the purchase, you’ll be able to pick up the original Bayonetta for $9.99 / €9.99. If players download the standalone digital version of Bayonetta first, they will pay $29.99 / €29.99, with the option to then get the digital version of Bayonetta 2 for an additional $29.99/ €29.99.

Source

Some Screenshots:

Last edited by Shikamo - on 08 December 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Yes!

And now we got Bayonetta 3

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Bayonetta 3.

I'm getting this, I missed it on the Wii U!

Around the Network

Double dipping on this and get 3 for sure, the Switch is on effing fire! Sweet!

Only bought Bayo 2 because of its preowned price, but ended up not playing much at all and gave it to my friend xD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I hate that Bayonetta 1 is just a digital download, they could have just went with a 32GB cart.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nice, now Bayo 2 has a chance to hit 1M :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]