By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

Acevil said:
I'm getting this, I missed it on the Wii U!

Too many people missed it.

Around the Network

Only bought Bayo 2 because of its preowned price, but ended up not playing much at all and gave it to my friend xD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I hate that Bayonetta 1 is just a digital download, they could have just went with a 32GB cart.

VGPolyglot said:
I hate that Bayonetta 1 is just a digital download, they could have just went with a 32GB cart.

Digital is pretty much the future format for all entertainment, so its not surprising.

Also its a port of a WiiU game that was originally was on the PS3/Xbox 360 , so low priority releases will be digital as they are cheaper than supplying them on a disc.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Sooo I did good by restraining myself to not buy it on the WiiU ? ... :)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Nice, now Bayo 2 has a chance to hit 1M :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

F*ck you Nintendo. Once again they are stealing games from the people who bought a Wii U.

Last edited by Magnus - on 07 December 2017

Sooooo, what exactly is left on Wii U now? Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade Chronicles X (almost certain to be ported), Super Mario 3D World, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3. Everything else will either be ported or obsolete soon. Woo hoo! I bought a Wii U so I can have 4-5 unique games!

I am psyched for the port though. Everything should be ported from Wii U to Switch. Make the Wii U completely obsolete.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Sooooo, what exactly is left on Wii U now? Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade Chronicles X (almost certain to be ported), Super Mario 3D World, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3. Everything else will either be ported or obsolete soon. Woo hoo! I bought a Wii U so I can have 4-5 unique games!

I am psyched for the port though. Everything should be ported from Wii U to Switch. Make the Wii U completely obsolete.

Exactly, if you bought a Wii U, you were screwed. But you should be angry, not happy about it.