By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

F*ck you Nintendo. Once again they are stealing games from the people who bought a Wii U.

Last edited by Magnus - on 07 December 2017

Around the Network

Sooooo, what exactly is left on Wii U now? Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade Chronicles X (almost certain to be ported), Super Mario 3D World, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3. Everything else will either be ported or obsolete soon. Woo hoo! I bought a Wii U so I can have 4-5 unique games!

I am psyched for the port though. Everything should be ported from Wii U to Switch. Make the Wii U completely obsolete.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Sooooo, what exactly is left on Wii U now? Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade Chronicles X (almost certain to be ported), Super Mario 3D World, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3. Everything else will either be ported or obsolete soon. Woo hoo! I bought a Wii U so I can have 4-5 unique games!

I am psyched for the port though. Everything should be ported from Wii U to Switch. Make the Wii U completely obsolete.

Exactly, if you bought a Wii U, you were screwed. But you should be angry, not happy about it.

Magnus said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Exactly, if you bought a Wii U, you were screwed. But you should be angry, not happy about it.

How were we screwed? We got to play those games years earlier than if we waited for Switch port.

I'll be getting this. Loved bayo 2 on wii u, didn't really like bayo 1 though. I'll give them both another try on Switch. Great games to have on the go.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Magnus said:

How were we screwed? We got to play those games years earlier than if we waited for Switch port.

That's not nearly enough to make up for the high price tag of the Wii U and the fact that they promised support for the damn thing and failed miserably. They should have waited at least another generation to port it, just like almost every other Wii U game.

Magnus said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

The Wii U still goes for $179.00 Sell that sucker and the 4-5 good exclusives still on it before it tanks in price. If you do it on amazon/ebay you can get a Switch + Pro-Controller + 2-3 games out of it. Not a bad deal IMO. 

Magnus said:
irstupid said:

That's not nearly enough to make up for the high price tag of the Wii U and the fact that they promised support for the damn thing and failed miserably. They should have waited at least another generation to port it, just like almost every other Wii U game.

If you say so. I haven't purchased a WIi U port yet, and I don't see myself doing so. So a port hurts me in no way. It's not like Nintendo is not making new games cause they are porting shit. They hire that out to others to make. 

Magnus said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

I've played those games on Switch, but I'm not angry about that. The WiiU was not exactly a hot item, so the more chances people have to play those games, the better. As long as they make new games, I won't complain. Bayonetta 3 is a thing, so why should I be mad about it?

Cerebralbore101 said:
Magnus said:

The Wii U still goes for $179.00 Sell that sucker and the 4-5 good exclusives still on it before it tanks in price. If you do it on amazon/ebay you can get a Switch + Pro-Controller + 2-3 games out of it. Not a bad deal IMO. 

I don't sell my consoles.