By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry HD Collection coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 13

Getting it for sure. Just hope it's a sign for the first new Devil May Cry game since 2008. Almost a decade since we had a DMC game. It's due for another.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Getting it for sure. Just hope it's a sign for the first new Devil May Cry game since 2008. Almost a decade since we had a DMC game. It's due for another.

DmC?

VGPolyglot said:
SegataSanshiro said:

DmC?

Sorry never heard of it. You are probably making that up.

Bristow9091 said:
I'm a sucker for Devil May Cry so I'm most definitely gonna' buy this, but based on those screenshots I wish they'd have put a little more effort in, the UI for example looks ghastly, couldn't do a quick remake of it to look a little neater? Also what's wrong with throwing in Devil May Cry 4? I like that game too y'know, Capcom! Only way I can get it on PS4 is digitally :(

This really makes me feel like Devil May Cry 5 is a thing, and we'll be hearing about it sooner rather than later :o

Actually, you can import a physical release from Asia.

No Switch, no buy.

I will pick up a Devil May Cry 5 though.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Shiken said:
No Switch, no buy.

Since when was there a DMC for Nintendo consoles anyways? Lik why should it bother you?

Ruler said:
Shiken said:
No Switch, no buy.

Since when was there a DMC for Nintendo consoles anyways? Lik why should it bother you?

Because having it on the go would be the only reason I would rebuy three games I already own.  Never said it bothered me, hence why I would still buy Devil May Cry 5.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

konnichiwa said:
Capcom are kind of dicks, they easily could just allow MS to make the games BC but just like Resident Evil they say, no bc just buy it again fools...

Or MS could just make every game BC on the Xbox One X which is powerful enough to emulate everything

I think i gonna get it i just hope they will localize the physical version for Europe unlike so many other capcom games.

We get this while Nintendo fans get Bayo. Fuck you too, capcom.