By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry HD Collection coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 13

Have most of them on Steam, but still might pick this up.

Around the Network

Awesome. I wonder what improvements they'll have from the PS3/360 HD Collection.

Capcom are kind of dicks, they easily could just allow MS to make the games BC but just like Resident Evil they say, no bc just buy it again fools...

konnichiwa said:
Capcom are kind of dicks, they easily could just allow MS to make the games BC but just like Resident Evil they say, no bc just buy it again fools...

Or they could do what happened with the Master Chief Collection and have a new release, yet also allow people who have other original release to use it via backwards compatibility.

What about an actual new DMC game, though?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
konnichiwa said:

Or they could do what happened with the Master Chief Collection and have a new release, yet also allow people who have other original release to use it via backwards compatibility.

Yeah but the collection was already on Xbox 360 what did they add ?  The Halo MC collection was a whole drama before BC was a thing with a remastered Halo 2 and more silly extra's.    Res 4-5-6 Also didn't get BC.

konnichiwa said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah but the collection was already on Xbox 360 what did they add ?  The Halo MC collection was a whole drama before BC was a thing with a remastered Halo 2 and more silly extra's.    Res 4-5-6 Also didn't get BC.

Well, the dicss are no longer being manufactured I assume, so it'd make sense to allow those with the disc to use that while newer people can buy the XB1 version.

Great news….. I might just have to pick this up.

Now how about a Onimusha HD Collection. :p

I've bought enough remasters in the last few years, hopefully the rumours about DMC5 are true.

Buying it again, don't care that they're triple dipping.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames