By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where I Predict Every Nintendo Release for the Switch

I can't even begin to guess more than a year away! Ambitious list, but hopefully you are right about some!

Around the Network

nice list. several games i would like to see and have. i am not predicting anything though, time will tell.

Pikmin 4 in 4 years?

Don't think there will be more Warrior games from different franchises, only sequels to Zelda or FE

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Alright, here's my take on that list in terms of disagreements. (The rest I agree with, or are just far off predictions that are honestly hard to predict)

Mario Strikers - Seems like wishful thinking. There are no hints towards the franchise getting a sequel and it definitely won't be a next year release either.

Donkey Kong Racing is an extremely random idea. the original DKR was conceived by Rare and there's no reason for Nintendo to allocate one of their divisions to create a reboot. It wouldn't push Switch sales by any means.

Metroid Prime 4 coming out next year sounds unlikely. Considering they had no footage to show this year and just stated "now in development" suggests that they've barely made progress in making the game, and have considerably just made a refined logo for the confirmation of it's development. To have a quality product I would expect an early 2019 release bare minimum.

Pikmin 4, Mario Party, and Mario Maker seem too far off. I would expect all those to be released by 2019.

they want to sell 30 million of switch by the end of 2018?

they gotta have pokemon 8th gen (holiday 2018)...

2019 will be remake.

i know i am too ambitious

Around the Network
NightlyPoe said:
Platina said:

Don't think there will be more Warrior games from different franchises, only sequels to Zelda or FE

Hey, just imagine Pikachu raining lightening down on a horde of Butterfree flowing towards you while Vaporeon takes on a Charizard boss.  It might be the first Pokemon game I ever bought.

aikohualda said:
they want to sell 30 million of switch by the end of 2018?

they gotta have pokemon 8th gen (holiday 2018)...

2019 will be remake.

i know i am too ambitious

I'm sure Nintendo would love to have it out by the end of next year.  It's just so soon since the most recent game that it's a bit tough to believe that they would get it ready for its first home console release so quickly.

Basically, I had a choice between Metroid Prime and Pokemon making it out in 2018, figuring that Nintendo would want at least one of them out, and I thougth Metroid Prime was a lot more likely.

I was hoping that they would do a Pokemon x and y  or sun and moon kind of announcement...

x and y

january 13 announcement and oct 13 release....

sun and moon

feb 16 announcement and nov 16 release....

so they have 9 months between announcement and the actual release...

even if they announce on march 18 we could still see pokemon dec 18....

i have my hopes up :P