By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Australia legalizes same sex marriage

Ka-pi96 said:

If they prove that a being that has committed countless crimes against humanity exists... yet still worship it... that sounds like justification to give them less power/influence rather than more!

Well. There are over 4,000+ religions, probably thousands of Gods. I doubt all of them have committed countless crimes against humanity. :P
Ironically... The vast majority have writings that state the other religions/gods are wrong.

Atheism is the default stance, everyone is born Atheist and thus should be what is dictated in law and legislation first with religious stances taken into account after that fact.
Freedom of Religion in the Australian Constitution also implies Freedom FROM Religion after all.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Congrats to those who are Gay. However the "Love is Love" comments is stupid and need to be used less. Next will have incest Fathers and Daughters claiming "Love is Love" lets legalise that next.

Anyway glad the voting is over and people can live on with there lives.

Azzanation said:
Congrats to those who are Gay. However the "Love is Love" comments is stupid and need to be used less. Next will have incest Fathers and Daughters claiming "Love is Love" lets legalise that next.

Don't even dare to compare those 2 things

Goodnightmoon said:
Azzanation said:

I am not comparing I am saying, Gays used the term "love is love" as there modo. Now what do we do when incest people start using that term "love is love"? 

And don't tell me incest is wrong yet being gay isn't.. Heck if your religious or an evolutionist, than it all started out as incest from the very beginning. There both biologically incorrect. 

Note - I am not against gays, I Voted yes to it. I am saying using the term "love is love" is going to cause an uproar for just about every other sexual attraction out there. They will argue why they cant claim the same thing? Australia is a very manipulative country.

Love is love after all right?

Last edited by Azzanation - on 10 December 2017

Azzanation said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I am not comparing I am saying, Gays used the term "love is love" as there modo. Now what do we do when incest people start using that term "love is love"? 

And don't tell me incest is wrong yet being gay isn't.. Heck if your religious or an evolutionist, than it all started out as incest from the very beginning. There both biologically incorrect. 

Note - I am not against gays, I Voted yes to it. I am saying using the term "love is love" is going to cause an uproar for just about every other sexual attraction out there. They will argue why they cant claim the same thing? Australia is a very manipulative country.

A man fucking another man is not even close to a father fucking his daughter

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Azzanation said:

That's not my point. What's stopping a brother and sister or two brothers from falling in love? 

And what is the difference between a father f'ing his daughter if there both in love? Compared to two men f'ing each other that are in love?

Love is love remember.

That's why I hate that term. 

Azzanation said:
Goodnightmoon said:

That's not my point. What's stopping a brother and sister or two brothers from falling in love? 

And what is the difference between a father f'ing his daughter if there both in love? Compared to two men f'ing each other that are in love?

Love is love remember.

I assume you make the same argument when it comes to marriage between opposite sexes? Since love is love when people of opposite sex marry, than why shouldn´t all types of marriages be allowed?

Puppyroach said:
Azzanation said:

Love is love remember.

I assume you make the same argument when it comes to marriage between opposite sexes? Since love is love when people of opposite sex marry, than why shouldn´t all types of marriages be allowed?

The problem is that because we are so vocal about gays being able to marry, I can see this becoming a trend for others to believe that they all have the right to marry. Hence why I use the term that gays use against straights. Love is Love, and it seems love comes in all shapes and sizes... and things. So what's next on the list, incest? pedolife? Bestiality?

Again I am not against gays, I voted yes for them and good on them, but damn I wont be saying love is love out to loudly or will be dealing with other scenarios at the office.

Azzanation said:
Puppyroach said:

The problem is that because we are so vocal about gays being able to marry, I can see this becoming a trend for others to believe that they all have the right to marry. Hence why I use the term that gays use against straights. Love is Love, and it seems love comes in all shapes and sizes... and things. So what's next on the list, incest? pedolife? Bestiality?

Again I am not against gays, I voted yes for them and good on them, but damn I wont be saying love is love out to loudly or will be dealing with other scenarios at the office.

Well love is love and everyone deserves to be equal (even the weirdos).

Azzanation said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Love is love remember.

Well, if they're all adults, I don't see what the issue with that is either, unless they produce offspring.