By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have a large forehead?

I think I have a normal forehead? I have no idea what the average size is though.

Around the Network

I have a big head but a normal ratio forehead I think. Hair is holding its ground well but a few grey hairs are creeping in.

spurgeonryan said:
XD84 said:
It doesnt look like I will loose any hair, but they are turning white.

I am growing a beard,  very annoying process,  painstakingly would have been my goto word but it is not painful,  anyways I have grey hairs on the right side of my beard. 

When I don't shave for several days I also discover some grey hair in my face. 

As long as they remain above my neck I don't care. 

spurgeonryan said:
XD84 said:
It doesnt look like I will loose any hair, but they are turning white.

I am growing a beard,  very annoying process,  painstakingly would have been my goto word but it is not painful,  anyways I have grey hairs on the right side of my beard. 

Is this you?

Very small, I almost have no forehead.

Around the Network

Mine is huge, I won a lot of fights thx to it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Did when I was younger. I'm bald now so no longer a large forehead, just a bald head.

I don't know. Not balding nor do I have any grey hair.

Medium given my head size. Sadly don't know if I'll start balding yet as neither my mother or grandmother on my mothers side have any direct male relatives. Really fucking hope my head of hair lasts. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Regular sized forehead and not balding either. My father still has all his hair, never knew my paternal grandfather but none of the male relatives on my mothers side had any hair loss either so I'm pretty sure I will keep my hair.