By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Announced A Bunch Of Mega Man Games For All Current Gen Machines

Great, I think that's a great time to begin the series. I'm pretty ashamed because I haven't played any Megaman game yet, so that has to change.

Around the Network

The MM 11 looks like a polished MM 8, want to see more gameplay, but I'm liking what I saw.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Capcom has 19 games coming for the Switch becoming the best Switch supporter developer passing Nintendo.

I have been want the Mega Man legacy collection since forever and they are a perfect fit for the Switch. I wonder if the collections will be separate.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

So they said each Mega man X game, but unless those come in a bundle package, I can't imagine they will have standalone package/eshop purchase options. What I mean is that so far we haven't had any retro games on the Switch, and the X games launching individually would be retro. Are these the first confirmed games for the forthcoming Switch Virtual Console?

IS IT ALMOST TIME!?!?!?

Megaman X4&5 and Megaman 11 - instant buys. I've probably played the other games too much to want them again right away. Still, good work Capcom.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
Platina said:
Great for Mega Man fans, though I never could get into the series..

Maybe I should give it another try some time

Have you tried megaman x?It's the peak of the series for me.

All on other platforms, too.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Called It! multiple titles announced!

I already own most of the games, but cool none the less. It'll be nice for people who haven't played them, or just want to own them on modern consoles.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Finale said:
Platina said:
Great for Mega Man fans, though I never could get into the series..

Maybe I should give it another try some time

Have you tried megaman x?It's the peak of the series for me.

I don't even know which ones I tried

2 on GBA, though one was Mega Man Zero and another one for NDS

Not sure if it was the X series though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]