By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Announced A Bunch Of Mega Man Games For All Current Gen Machines

I hope Mega Man X1-X8 will come together in one package. That'd make it much easier than having 8 separate releases.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
I hope Mega Man X1-X8 will come together in one package. That'd make it much easier than having 8 separate releases.

They almost have to sell it that way.  No one's going to buy X6 or X7 sepreate.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
VGPolyglot said:

They almost have to sell it that way.  No one's going to buy X6 or X7 sepreate.

We'll have to see I guess.

But what is physical of that?

Ruler said:
But what is physical of that?

I don't think they said.

Around the Network

But Switch isn't current gen!

Dulfite said:
So they said each Mega man X game, but unless those come in a bundle package, I can't imagine they will have standalone package/eshop purchase options. What I mean is that so far we haven't had any retro games on the Switch, and the X games launching individually would be retro. Are these the first confirmed games for the forthcoming Switch Virtual Console?

IS IT ALMOST TIME!?!?!?

Not necessary, Switch has plenty of NEO-GEO releases and they of course are not part VC.

Platina said:
Finale said:

Have you tried megaman x?It's the peak of the series for me.

I don't even know which ones I tried

2 on GBA, though one was Mega Man Zero and another one for NDS

Not sure if it was the X series though

It was zero and zx.They are fairly different from the rest of the series(and they are hard games to get into if you're not a megman fan).I strongly recomend you to play megaman x on the snes,it's a masterpiece of a game.If you don't like it,then yeah,mgaman is not your cup of tea.

VGPolyglot said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_X_Collection

Isnt it based on PS2 and gamecube collection? it had all

Ruler said:
VGPolyglot said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_X_Collection

Isnt it based on PS2 and gamecube collection? it had all

I'm pretty sure that  they didn't say.