By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where's Sonic Forces been selling?

I'm curious what systems have been getting a lot of movement, and which ones have gotten little movement?

My guess on little is Xbox 1. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Both ps4/switch according to uk/japan.

But sales might be overall bad

Hope okay. I enjoyed it.

Nowhere

spurgeonryan said:
Mostly Xbox ONe at my store.

Xbox has no games confirmed!

Around the Network

It's really strange that Sega has been hush hush on Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces sales. I think they were holding off on Mania sales because they wanted to see if Forces would do better so they could cement that "We can still outdo our fans", but I honestly think Mania destroyed forces in weekly comparative sales and they don't want to let what is essentially a fan game overtake their own work.

If my speculation is somewhat true, it has me shaky on if there'll even be a Sonic Mania 2 made by the same team as the first game. They'll probably take their engine and use it for themselves. Ugh.

Steamspy has it at ~ 12.5k
https://steamspy.com/app/637100

Ljink96 said:
It's really strange that Sega has been hush hush on Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces sales. I think they were holding off on Mania sales because they wanted to see if Forces would do better so they could cement that "We can still outdo our fans", but I honestly think Mania destroyed forces in weekly comparative sales and they don't want to let what is essentially a fan game overtake their own work.

If my speculation is somewhat true, it has me shaky on if there'll even be a Sonic Mania 2 made by the same team as the first game. They'll probably take their engine and use it for themselves. Ugh.

I wouldn't mind if Sonic Team made the next Mania title as long as they fired everyone and reconstructed the team responsible for the first 4 Genesis games.

don't know my son really wants this game but will hold off until its cheaper..he can play sonic adventure 2 and sonic & knuckles in the meantime on his xbone