By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Terry Crews should not be ignored

ironmanDX said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Yeah, I was wondering why a pretty big actor like crews didn't get much spotlight over his sexual harassment situation

Because he's come out to say all lives matter. He doesn't fit in the sjw's narrative. He may as well be a white male.

This is a general discussion. Don't shoehorn in political opinions.

axumblade said:

What I find so strange about this case was that when he first came forward it was all over the news. Now that he has put a name to the person, the info is sparse.

Signalstar said:
What are you talking about? I saw a lot of news about his claims. One of the meat extensively covered in fact.

Look at axumblade's comment (before yours). He has named someone, and he shouldn't be given his job back without this issue being resolved.

Around the Network

Who in their right mind would try to pull that off with Terry crews?

bananaking21 said:

Even in the situation where you seemingly hold power it would be very dangerous. I almost wish that he did lash out. Could have meant jail time and the end of his career though. Glad he held his cool.

bananaking21 said:

This is Hollywood we're talking about here.  Anything's possible after the shitstorm that's been coming out of that hell hole the last few months.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

ironmanDX said:
bananaking21 said:

Even in the situation where you seemingly hold power it would be very dangerous. I almost wish that he did lash out. Could have meant jail time and the end of his career though. Glad he held his cool.

terry cruise beating the shit out of a high shot hollywood executive? that would be awesome. id even like him more. it would either destroy his career, or even make him more famous. 

Around the Network

Is sexual harassment really that big a deal? It's not like he was raped. Just get over it and move on.

Again this story has been sufficiently covered. The person he named has been suspended from his job. Terry Crews fired his agent. He filed a criminal complaint a month ago. Now he is suing the executive and the agency. I know all of this just from headlines that pop up on news websites like yahoo and msn.

I agree it is an important story but I think it is bizarre how you think it is under reported or pushed aside in favor of other sexual harassment stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I'm not saying it's right, however it's hard to take sexual harassment as seriously when we're talking about a dude with biceps bigger than most people's heads are. There's very few people out there male or female who would ever be able to have their way with him. He doesn't have to be truly fearful of being raped or majorly violated. Makes it very different than say if he were harassing a woman or even the typical guy since he could easily take it to a very awful place and they'd be powerless to stop it. But again, that doesn't make it right that it happened to him, just giving some perspective as to why people wouldn't make as big of a deal out of it.