By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you bought? Any games in 2019?

mmmm yoshi i think

Around the Network

Captain Toad Treasure thingy with amiibo, $15 clearance at Wal Mart.

Smash. Got it late 2016.

B O I

BOTW, planning to buy a few - Kirby's WiiU game and others on my Amazon wishlist.

Update:

Legend of Kay Anniversary, 03/2018 (on disc)

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia, April 19/ 2018 (e-shop)

Around the Network

Shovel Knight , maybe.

spurgeonryan said:
TomaTito said:

Physical: ACIV Black Flag for 15eur, though that was second hand. Before that the infamous Star Fox Zero.

Digital: Pullblox World, it was on sale at 6eur.

I need to get some more digital games before they pull the plug on that too. Is Pullbox *Pushmo an older or newer game?
I feel like I did get it a long time ago.

Pushmo (not calling it that astraillian/european weird name's :P) came out in 2011.
Pushmo World (wii u) was out in 2014.

If you have a 3DS def. worth getting Pushmo+Crashmo+Stretchmo.

Breath of the Wild. I also got it for Switch, but they had it on sale in a local store for 10 € (I guess they just cleared any Wii U inventory or something), so I just bought it and placed it on the shelf without ever having touched it. Maybe it will be expensive in 30 years or so. But probably not. Still looks cool in the collection though. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Mine was Darksiders: Warmastered Edition last May. And whaddaya know, the delays got it to locked 30 fps and what looks like 1080p, unlike launch title Darksiders II. Wish they'd dual-released it on Switch though.

Zelda BotW. Although it bored me quickly and I’ve already packed the thing up as I needed room for an older Xbox. Before that I think it was AC:BF (on sale cheap) and the disappointing MK8.

I think I’m officially done with Nintendo.