By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you bought? Any games in 2019?

Bought BOTW just to own it on Wii U

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

BOTW. :)

Bayonetta 2 back when it released. What a fucking game. An incredible experience from start to finish.Keen to play it again on the Switch.

I looked at my activity feed and apparently it was Star Fox Zero.

Also, looking at my WiiU and all of the features that are no longer supported and games I don't think I'll ever play again was pretty sad. We had such a great time with Nintendo Land in the beginning.

❣️💕❤️💕❣️

d21lewis said:

Also, looking at my WiiU and all of the features that are no longer supported and games I don't think I'll ever play again was pretty sad. We had such a great time with Nintendo Land in the beginning.

❣️💕❤️💕❣️

That's true. Sad, but true. I think the WiiU was a great consoles but Nintendo didn't work as they should. Nintendoland was a nice idea but the lack of updates killed the game. A lot of great ideas were thrown away or poorly developed on every single title released on the console. Wii(U) from (U)nderestimated System. 

Around the Network
ThisanmU said:
d21lewis said:

❣️💕❤️💕❣️

That's true. Sad, but true. I think the WiiU was a great consoles but Nintendo didn't work as they should. Nintendoland was a nice idea but the lack of updates killed the game. A lot of great ideas were thrown away or poorly developed on every single title released on the console. Wii(U) from (U)nderestimated System. 

First off, I love my Wii U and it has a lot of great games, but I think the reason it failed is because Nintendo didn't have the tech at the time to create what they envisioned it to be (the Switch). Had Nintendo been able to create the Wii U with the hardware embedded within the controller (with a sleek form factor), maybe it wouldn't have gone so wrong.

Their marketing strategy didn't help, either. :P

I bought Minecraft for my daughter for Christmas.

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD. I have a Legend of Zelda HD Wii U but I wanted the game physically and Wal Mart has the game for a dub so I bought it around a week ago.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

RaptorChrist said:
ThisanmU said:

First off, I love my Wii U and it has a lot of great games, but I think the reason it failed is because Nintendo didn't have the tech at the time to create what they envisioned it to be (the Switch). Had Nintendo been able to create the Wii U with the hardware embedded within the controller (with a sleek form factor), maybe it wouldn't have gone so wrong.

Their marketing strategy didn't help, either. :P

Do you think the Switch can be considered the "WiiU 2.0"? I mean, the gamepad has a different usage, like a game extension (not a screen extension), I can't point so many similarities, but in fact, I agree with U about the hardware issue.

Darksiders "warmastered edition"