By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

RJ_Sizzle said:

Welp, this didn't take long... at all. Indicator of what's to come?

Probably just an ebay only deal. The X is outpacing the pro but it is still too early imo to indicate or estimate anything.

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:

Wait...if this is such a desired product shouldn't it be the opposite???

Mbolibombo said:
How do these ranking work?

Hourly I'm throwing out the wild guess just the past hour.. :p
but monthly - The last 30 days or current month?
Yearly - The past 365 days or 2017?

Hourly tracks based on hourly performance over the last 24 I believe or something like that

Monthly is each month so the current monthly is December

Yearly is by year not the last 365

Hardware from all 3 doing pretty well, can't wait for December's numbers.

Switch is very steady this month!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

4 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#03 PS4 Star Wars (up 1)
#04 NS Grey (down 1)
#07 NS Neon (up 2)
#18 XB1 Forza (up 1)
#31 XB1X (down 1)
#33 SNES Classic (down 1)
#45 N2DSXL T+B (down 5)
#60 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 1)
#67 PS4 Pro (down 9)
#72 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 3)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Does Nintendo purposely manufacture more grey Switches than neon to encourage colored joy con sales? Because it's clear neon is the more popular item, pretty much always outsells the grey when they're both in stock.

Wow pretty impressive PS4 is holding off a cheaper Xbox one S with Forza horizon 3. I thought the bad pr for BF2 would have negatively affected it but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Definitely gonna come down to being between PS4 and Switch for npd winner. PS4 currently sitting at #13 on the month with both switch skus ahead of it. If PS4 wins it, it’s gonna be close.

Can’t wait for the results! Love this time of year.

ironmanDX said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Probably just an ebay only deal. The X is outpacing the pro but it is still too early imo to indicate or estimate anything.

I saw an advertisement on YouTube for this from  Argos as well yesterday.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Wow pretty impressive PS4 is holding off a cheaper Xbox one S with Forza horizon 3. I thought the bad pr for BF2 would have negatively affected it but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Definitely gonna come down to being between PS4 and Switch for npd winner. PS4 currently sitting at #13 on the month with both switch skus ahead of it. If PS4 wins it, it’s gonna be close.

Can’t wait for the results! Love this time of year.

This month it's much harder to predict. i got # 1 prediction for November on resetera. i think  ps4 will win though followed by xbox.and switch being close.