By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
SpokenTruth said:
Machiavellian said:

Exactly what has he done that was a good job.  I am just curious because I usually try to look at things objectively but so far, I cannot say that anything he has done actually was a benefit to me.  Exactly how has anything political has Trump accomplished where we can see real world success.  

That's an ongoing satire post from him.

Ahhh, understand.  I have seen a few people make this claim but most time they never post any examples.  I was hoping to see some concrete stuff just in case I missed something.

Around the Network

I can't wait to see Trump french kiss Kim Jong Un in Singapore. They were on the brink of nuclear war and now they are poised to become BFF's, I don't buy that and something is fishy there.

He's getting worse and worse.

I didn't vote for him. Right now I'm kind of have mixed feelings. I support the tax cuts. I support the reforms with the VA that'll actually make it easier to fire bad people. I've personally heard way too many horror stories regarding the VA. I like where he's going with the Korea negotiations. I also like how he's one of the few American presidents within the last few decades who actually has an understanding of Asian diplomacy because diplomacy in Asia does not work like it does in Europe. In Europe, everybody acts nice to each other and tries to flatter one another. In Asia, diplomacy is more like cutthroat business. It's like being in a boardroom. Trump understands this. Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43 and Obama did not. If anyone wonders why he called off the Korean summit at the 11th hour, that's why. He really didn't intend to cancel it. He's just negotiating the way they would.

As for what I don't like about him, I don't like that he brought the neocon John Bolton into the administration. I don't like the fact that he hasn't fired Jeff Sessions yet. I didn't like what he did in Syria earlier this year. I didn't like that spending bill that he signed into law. I think he's completely backwards with the whole border wall. I wish he would instead focus on ending the drug war because in the long run, that will stabilize the Mexican-American border. I also wish he would go after the government agencies who are involved in the spying programs and shut those programs down.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

massimus said:
Trump canceled meeting with football team! 

And made a complete ass of himself in the process, the big part of the story that you're conveniently leaving out. 😂

Around the Network
KManX89 said:
massimus said:
Trump canceled meeting with football team! 

And made a complete ass of himself in the process, the big part of the story that you're conveniently leaving out. 😂

How so? There is nothing newsworthy about either of those stories.

edit: it took awhile for the picture to load up. He canceled it because like 3 people were going to show up. They didn’t want to go. Who cares? How is that a big story? Fox News is fake news, they are all fake news. 

Last edited by massimus - on 08 June 2018

Machiavellian said:
SpokenTruth said:

That's an ongoing satire post from him.

Ahhh, understand.  I have seen a few people make this claim but most time they never post any examples.  I was hoping to see some concrete stuff just in case I missed something.

One good objective point that any reasonable person would agree with is the way he has gone after American hostages. He is really, really good at getting our people back. Like most recently with the Kim summit, he got our hostages on good faith and then canceled that shit lol. He’s ruthless and it’s hilarious, the summit is back on of course but even if it wasn’t, we still got our people back. He didn’t have to trade terrorist leaders or fly billion dollar pallets (of different untraceable currencies) to secret drop spots like Obama did. He’s good at negotiations because people think he’s crazy, he’s playing those people like a fiddle.

massimus said:
Machiavellian said:

One good objective point that any reasonable person would agree with is the way he has gone after American hostages. He is really, really good at getting our people back. Like most recently with the Kim summit, he got our hostages on good faith and then canceled that shit lol. He’s ruthless and it’s hilarious, the summit is back on of course but even if it wasn’t, we still got our people back. He didn’t have to trade terrorist leaders or fly billion dollar pallets (of different untraceable currencies) to secret drop spots like Obama did. He’s good at negotiations because people think he’s crazy, he’s playing those people like a fiddle.

I would not consider that a good thing.  You get something then you cancel a agreement.  What it does is make it look like the American president cannot be trusted.  When your word is your bond, why would anyone trust you after that.  Now when you go into Negotiations, they will bring up that very incident, show where you have either lied or been deceitful and thus ask for the world.  There is nothing really smart about how he goes about negotiations.  First he threatens then he wants to go to the table believe these countries must deal the way he sees fit.  The problem is that they will all just sit tight and see what happens in 2 years or 6.  Also, since we do not know, how things will go with these negotiations, you cannot really give him any credit until the ink drys on the agreement.  

Machiavellian said:
massimus said:

I would not consider that a good thing.  You get something then you cancel a agreement.  What it does is make it look like the American president cannot be trusted.  When your word is your bond, why would anyone trust you after that.  Now when you go into Negotiations, they will bring up that very incident, show where you have either lied or been deceitful and thus ask for the world.  There is nothing really smart about how he goes about negotiations.  First he threatens then he wants to go to the table believe these countries must deal the way he sees fit.  The problem is that they will all just sit tight and see what happens in 2 years or 6.  Also, since we do not know, how things will go with these negotiations, you cannot really give him any credit until the ink drys on the agreement.  

He's proven to be untrustworthy time and again. 

There will come a point where everyone except despot dictators will want to be in the same room as him. With him pulling out of some many agreements other countries will follow suit. With no economic allies, this will eventually lead to no military allies. Let's see how the American masses who voted for him like that. Then they'll hunker down and blame the world like North Korea have done, with they Us Vs Them mentality. Ironically NK is now becoming more open than the US. I repeat the US has the government and leader they deserve. The US citizens will learn a valuable lesson about dictatorships first hand.