By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

I'm honestly baffled that not only do people still support trump but will do so many mental gymnastics to exonerate he and the republican party in the face of the terrible, terrible things they're doing on a regular basis.

It's astonishing how far people will go to support their side even when their side is clearly wrong, then blanket blame the opposition and irrationally buy into the blatant lies told by the administration. Like, Trump lies. a lot. So goddamn much. and yet people still believe him when he says things. He's a tribalist prick who seems to think he's at war with reality and people are taking up arms for him against...the media? How could it be more clear he's just opposing everyone who disagrees with him? Have you EVER seen him take responsibility for the things he's said or apologize or even acknowledge when he's been outright proven wrong?

Trump is like that kid in class who keeps saying his uncle works for Nintendo. Full of shit and lacking in any sense of self-awareness or responsibility for his actions.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
I'm honestly baffled that not only do people still support trump but will do so many mental gymnastics to exonerate he and the republican party in the face of the terrible, terrible things they're doing on a regular basis.

It's astonishing how far people will go to support their side even when their side is clearly wrong, then blanket blame the opposition and irrationally buy into the blatant lies told by the administration. Like, Trump lies. a lot. So goddamn much. and yet people still believe him when he says things. He's a tribalist prick who seems to think he's at war with reality and people are taking up arms for him against...the media? How could it be more clear he's just opposing everyone who disagrees with him? Have you EVER seen him take responsibility for the things he's said or apologize or even acknowledge when he's been outright proven wrong?

Trump is like that kid in class who keeps saying his uncle works for Nintendo. Full of shit and lacking in any sense of self-awareness or responsibility for his actions.

I think some people believe in the Republican Party that anything is better than Democrats and they spend far too much resources scaring themselves into thinking that his actions are for their sake.  

CaptainExplosion said:
CosmicSex said:
I really believe that Trump will go to jail.

I hope he does, and never gets out. His whole scumbag party are criminals.

Hows that collusion working out for you lol

Runa216 said:

You mean like spending tax payer money to support illegals? Allow for the killing of babies after they are born? Give terrorist countries billions, sell Russia Uranium which allows them to not only build more nukes but takes away from our supply leaving us at a disadvantage? Allow for idiotic laws allowing for more than 2 genders and the ability to not put down what sex your baby is when its born? 

The Dems and liberals are true nut jobs. Its the policies and beliefs that have gone so radical that pushed me out of that party. You dont get criminals to stop doing crime by paying them just like you dont stop gun violence by taking away guns. Trump has already done more good for this country than any president for the past 20 years. The Dems are literally saying no to anything he says even when they have not only agreed with him in the recent past but have voted for things he is pushing now. They are the butt hurt kids that would rather starve than take food from someone they are mad at.

Runa216 said:

Consider this the mantra of the Trump supporter.  Its better to live a lie then face reality.

1. Its a total lie, never happened, fake new3s

2. It happened but its not a big deal

3. Ok, it might be a big deal but its isn't illegal

4. okay it's illegal but Hillary and Obama something something , so it's ok.

5. Get over it Libtard, you're just a sore loser!!

The thing that always makes me chuckle is that its all or nothing.  In other words, its as if they admit that he has done anything wrong, they would have to face the mountain of things he has done wrong.  Its pretty much why they will defend anything and everything he does because once a crack happens within that wall of denial then the whole dam will break.

Around the Network
Superman4 said:
Runa216 said:

You mean like spending tax payer money to support illegals? Allow for the killing of babies after they are born? Give terrorist countries billions, sell Russia Uranium which allows them to not only build more nukes but takes away from our supply leaving us at a disadvantage? Allow for idiotic laws allowing for more than 2 genders and the ability to not put down what sex your baby is when its born? 

The Dems and liberals are true nut jobs. Its the policies and beliefs that have gone so radical that pushed me out of that party. You dont get criminals to stop doing crime by paying them just like you dont stop gun violence by taking away guns. Trump has already done more good for this country than any president for the past 20 years. The Dems are literally saying no to anything he says even when they have not only agreed with him in the recent past but have voted for things he is pushing now. They are the butt hurt kids that would rather starve than take food from someone they are mad at.

Man does that sound very familiar, I wonder what president also got the same treatment.  Oh well, I guess they should all be grown ups and let by gone be by gone.

As to the rest of your post, lol.  Trump has done more good for the country in the last 20 years?!?  I am surprised you did not talk about having a sex ring within a pizza parlor or other conspiracy theory already debunked. Trump is neither a Dem or Republican Liberal or Conservative.  Trump will be anything you want him to be if it further his greed.  Trump is exactly what you want, someone to tell you what you want to hear and play you for the fool.

Superman4 said:
Runa216 said:

Even just today, it has been revealed that Trump lied to the public about his son in law's security clearance.  How can you be okay with him lying to you?  Trump has not done good for the country.  He has done good for the rich and thats about it.  The man is a criminal.  Its like screaming at a wall lol. This week when he gave Kim cover over the death of that young due to brain injury; that was not for the good of America.

However, you are free to believe what you want as am I and everyone else in America.  We are going to vote him out of office just like we took the House of Representatives' hands off of oversight.

Just because I respect your right to an opinion doesn't mean that we aren't going to exercise our own. 

And Trump is going to prison.   Because he is a criminal.  Not because of political parties. 

Machiavellian said:
Runa216 said:

Consider this the mantra of the Trump supporter.  Its better to live a lie then face reality.

The thing that always makes me chuckle is that its all or nothing.  In other words, its as if they admit that he has done anything wrong, they would have to face the mountain of things he has done wrong.  Its pretty much why they will defend anything and everything he does because once a crack happens within that wall of denial then the whole dam will break.

You guys have to realize that most people in this thread are not Trump supporters but it is one thing to not be a Trump supporter and its something totally different to go in here making comments that are childish and an exaggeration of the truth,it is easy to understand why people think the left has gone nuts when these vocal hardmouths(on the internet) can not find anything more constructive to spent their time on than bringing up this highschool bully attitude and spewing on people that do like some things trump does.

Here is a bunch of people fighting their own side because they do not want to participate in that behaviour.

But i agree with you that none needs to generalise a group because a few behave wrongly and the same attitude also exists elsewhere.

Immersiveunreality said:
Machiavellian said:

You guys have to realize that most people in this thread are not Trump supporters but it is one thing to not be a Trump supporter and its something totally different to go in here making comments that are childish and an exaggeration of the truth...

As if irony were so cruel.  You do realize that no one exaggerates the truth more than Trump.

It is hard to take you serious when you don't acknowledge the elephant (pun intended lol) in the room.

Do you acknowledge why people call him a liar and criminal?  Its not that difficult to figure out.

Don't assume that people are just crazy evil nutty people lol.  That is ridiculous. 

CosmicSex said:
Immersiveunreality said:

You guys have to realize that most people in this thread are not Trump supporters but it is one thing to not be a Trump supporter and its something totally different to go in here making comments that are childish and an exaggeration of the truth...

As if irony were so cruel.  You do realize that no one exaggerates the truth more than Trump.

It is hard to take you serious when you don't acknowledge the elephant (pun intended lol) in the room.

Do you acknowledge why people call him a liar and criminal?  Its not that difficult to figure out.

Don't assume that people are just crazy evil nutty people lol.  That is ridiculous. 

Bolded 1: Yes ,and the lesson here is to copy that behaviour?

Bolded 2 I do acknowledge why people call him a liar and criminal, so do not assume people do not whenever they think you overreact.

Bolded 3 I do not,whereever did you get that notion from? It might be best you take another reading.