By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

Lol he actually declared a national emergency. Personally i don't think he should have done it because declaring a national emergency is put in place to give the President some liency during a war. But afaik there is no legal definition of a national emergency so he has the power to do it but still this sets a bad precedent. I do admire his dedication to keep his campaign promises though.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
jason1637 said:
Lol he actually declared a national emergency. Personally i don't think he should have done it because declaring a national emergency is put in place to give the President some liency during a war. But afaik there is no legal definition of a national emergency so he has the power to do it but still this sets a bad precedent. I do admire his dedication to keep his campaign promises though.

But he's not even keeping his campaign promises accurately either.  He's failed to keep the part about Mexico paying for it.  He shut the government down for the longest period in history because he bait and switched the bill onto US citizens.

True but atleast he did not abandon the whole idea.

I don’t think Donald Trump is a mental retard. He appears that way because of his reading disability.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I watched a little bit of the Munich Security Conference when I heard that Trump declared the National Emergency. From all of this I've really got the feeling that truly hard times are ahead of us

https://wbtwcollections.com/coin-info

Together, We The People Will Build The Wall!

Around the Network

Serious question but how dumb are some americans?

Their hate seems to go beyond logic on twitter. Comparing Donald Trump's height and weight against athletes that are the same stats and calling trump a liar.

I mean younger body, denser bones, muscles are also denser than fat lol. Is it so hard to believe that a sports athletic (especially an NFL one who is ripped can weigh as much as an unhealthy mcdonalds eating person who doesn't exercise much?

Cobretti2 said:

Their hate seems to go beyond logic on twitter. Comparing Donald Trump's height and weight against athletes that are the same stats and calling trump a liar.

I mean younger body, denser bones, muscles are also denser than fat lol. Is it so hard to believe that a sports athletic (especially an NFL one who is ripped can weigh as much as an unhealthy mcdonalds eating person who doesn't exercise much?

When some americans talk about politics its almost like they are parodying the situation and they give the words of celebs on politics so much weight it is ridiculous.

Bolded: Should not be hard to believe at all,muscles weigh more than fat and in most cases athletes have denser bones and stronger joints(heavier)

Immersiveunreality said:
Cobretti2 said:

When some americans talk about politics its almost like they are parodying the situation and they give the words of celebs on politics so much weight it is ridiculous.

Bolded: Should not be hard to believe at all,muscles weigh more than fat and in most cases athletes have denser bones and stronger joints(heavier)

well if twitter is gospel you would think not haha.

Cobretti2 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

well if twitter is gospel you would think not haha.

Im happy i keep away from social media as a whole,still pure and innocent ;)

But seriously it would irritate me to no end to just always see the things people post on there.

Edit: I do watch youtube though,damn there goes my purity.

"Emergency"

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5