By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

Trump is strengthening the US economy and is making America Great Again! Trump will easily win a second term as US President against a weak Democrat candidate in 2020.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Trump is strengthening the US economy and is making America Great Again! Trump will easily win a second term as US President against a weak Democrat candidate in 2020.

Trump is not strengthening the economy, he's riding the good vibes left by Obama. Everything he's doing will be bad for the US in the long run by ruining worldwide relations. 

The only way he's making America great again is if you mean making it a safe haven for racist, xenophobic, mysoginistic rapists and warmongerers.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

CaptainExplosion said:
Runa216 said:

Trump is not strengthening the economy, he's riding the good vibes left by Obama. Everything he's doing will be bad for the US in the long run by ruining worldwide relations. 

The only way he's making America great again is if you mean making it a safe haven for racist, xenophobic, mysoginistic rapists and warmongerers.

^This.

Yeah, seems you already said the same thing, I just didn't read it because I was being reactionary to his appallingly stupid post. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

^This.

Yeah, seems you already said the same thing, I just didn't read it because I was being reactionary to his appallingly stupid post. 

I am surprised you guys took the bait.  It just felt like a bait post.

So it seems with Cohen plea deal we finally understand why Trump was so concerned with getting rid of those pesky Russian Sanctions. After following the money we are finally seeing the ties that binds all of these communications together and all the lying and why. The Trump Tower deal in Russian all depended on being financed by a Russian bank which of course was under those sanctions. I guess when we find out what Michael Flynn was trying to negotiate on those same Sanctions including the Trump Tower meeting pretty much the rest of what the hell was going on will get revealed. Personally I thought we would never get to this point and this investigation would have fizzled out but its looking more and more like Trump and company did compromise themselves and got played.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
Runa216 said:

I am surprised you guys took the bait.  It just felt like a bait post.

Seeing how people actually believe this shit, it's hard not to take him at his word. Then again, there's also some people who still believe in Bigfoot and aliens.

Oh yes, he's strengthening the economy alright, which is why he punched a 6-year-high $1.7 trillion hole in the deficit and the Dow Jones went negative on the year in the last few weeks alone. Nevermind that those job gains (which will soon be wiped out in typical GOP fashion) were happening long before he took office. 

Again: 

Recent Terror attacks in Europe (France, Belgium, Germany and UK) showed the world what happens if your country allows immigrants to do what they want and weak governments twiddle their thumbs. Trump is strengthening borders and taking action on immigration. There will be plenty of people opposing his hardline measures but he is acting in the best interests of the American people regardless if they agree with his stance or not. 

Trump has strengthened the economy, imposed trade protectionist polices and he is strengthening America's borders and boosting security to prevent America from terror attacks. Trump is a divisive President trying to make Americans proud to be Americans. Trump has plenty of supporters but he has a lot of vocal opponents that can freely express their opinions in the vibrant liberal democratic America. Trump's opponents are free to express their opposing views in the media and they are free to vote against him in the upcoming election(s).

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 05 December 2018

I like Trump's stance against Social Justice Warriors and White Knights and holding them accountable and he is disrupting the Feminist agenda. I am not looking forward to Democrats getting back into office to continue their push of the Feminist agenda that has transformed once Great America into the mess we experienced during the Obama years. George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan/George H.W. Bush and any era under Republican President were great years to be American and a Conservative. The Democrat terms and society experienced the radical Feminist social reform agendas.

Social Justice Warriors and White knights are male Feminists that echo and support feminist agenda. Social Justice Warriors and White Knights are Beta male orbiters use nice guy approach to hang out with females that have Friend zoned them. The media plays a major role in creating Social Justice warriors and White knights that keep feminist society going. The media has brainwashed many people in Western society and it places too much pressure on men to conform to a feminist society that works against them. The average woman in Western society gets bombarded by constant attention/validation on social media. The average woman is surrounding by a large network of White Knights and Social Justice Warrior and Beat Male orbiters. Other women are more critical of women and rightfully call them out.

From a young age male children are fed lies and nonsense by White knight/SJW parents and media and they are disempowered and told to be quiet and play the game. Females are empowered by their parents and the media and told you are worth it and you deserve better. No wonder Western society has huge issues, men have become more feminine and females have become more masculine. Social media reenforces feminist society by socially empowering women and socially disempowering the majority of men.

Keeping a Republican in as President only temporarily slows down the momentum of Feminist radical social reform agenda of empowering women and disempowering men. The Feminist agenda will progress and take more power away from privileged men and have the media, government, White knights and Social Justice Warriors behind it every step of the way.

"Social Justice Warriors and White knights are male Feminists that echo and support feminist agenda."
"The average woman is surrounding by a large network of White Knights and Social Justice Warrior and Beat Male orbiters."

Today I learned that all SJWs are male, and that the average woman is outnumbered at least six to one by men.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I like Trump's stance against Social Justice Warriors and White Knights and holding them accountable and he is disrupting the Feminist agenda. I am not looking forward to Democrats getting back into office to continue their push of the Feminist agenda that has transformed once Great America into the mess we experienced during the Obama years. George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan/George H.W. Bush and any era under Republican President were great years to be American and a Conservative. The Democrat terms and society experienced the radical Feminist social reform agendas.

Social Justice Warriors and White knights are male Feminists that echo and support feminist agenda. Social Justice Warriors and White Knights are Beta male orbiters use nice guy approach to hang out with females that have Friend zoned them. The media plays a major role in creating Social Justice warriors and White knights that keep feminist society going. The media has brainwashed many people in Western society and it places too much pressure on men to conform to a feminist society that works against them. The average woman in Western society gets bombarded by constant attention/validation on social media. The average woman is surrounding by a large network of White Knights and Social Justice Warrior and Beat Male orbiters. Other women are more critical of women and rightfully call them out.

From a young age male children are fed lies and nonsense by White knight/SJW parents and media and they are disempowered and told to be quiet and play the game. Females are empowered by their parents and the media and told you are worth it and you deserve better. No wonder Western society has huge issues, men have become more feminine and females have become more masculine. Social media reenforces feminist society by socially empowering women and socially disempowering the majority of men.

Keeping a Republican in as President only temporarily slows down the momentum of Feminist radical social reform agenda of empowering women and disempowering men. The Feminist agenda will progress and take more power away from privileged men and have the media, government, White knights and Social Justice Warriors behind it every step of the way.

I could write a 300-page dissertation on how much is fundamentally, factually, ethically, and socially wrong or misguided about this post. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX