By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Single Player Game Of All Time? POLL UPDATED!

Favorite Single Player Game

Grand theft auto San Andreas 4 6.06%

The Witcher 3 5 7.58%

The last of us 14 21.21%

Final Fantasy IX 11 16.67%

Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild 18 27.27%

Metroid Prime 8 12.12%

Resident Evil 4 3 4.55%

Super Mario 64 2 3.03%

Silent Hill 2 1 1.52%

Castlevania Symphony of the night 0 0%

Total:66

Yoshi's Island

Around the Network

I'm not going to spoil my favorite games because of the greatest games contest.

Also, the poll is terrible.

Without a doubt Metal Gear Solid. Showed me that I could expect more from videogames and that things other forms of medium said could never be done in a pitiful child's endeavor (-cough- Roger Ebert- cough-) could in fact be executed despite being in a setting that many at the time (1998.) thought was just meant for children.

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.

Either Ocarina of Time or Final Fantasy 8

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
caffeinade said:
Really, no Nintendo games on the poll...
Why.

Because they didn't make Final Fantasy IX, which is the only game that should be on the poll

This!!! /thread.

Probably SotC. I played the shit out of that game. Earthbound on SNES probably a close second.

Dragon Age Origins is probably my favorite, though Witcher 3 is objectively the best

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Also my favorite game anyway...don’t have a lot of multiplayer focused games in my top 50.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

vivster said:
TheSting said:

Yea I thought I had a few of you guys on my list and Ryuu wasn't even on there. IDK but my tag is The Sting add me plz

Your tag doesn't really help when every second person on this planet is called Sting. Are we even talking about Steam?

Sorry. Xbox