By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Single Player Game Of All Time? POLL UPDATED!

Favorite Single Player Game

Grand theft auto San Andreas 4 6.06%

The Witcher 3 5 7.58%

The last of us 14 21.21%

Final Fantasy IX 11 16.67%

Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild 18 27.27%

Metroid Prime 8 12.12%

Resident Evil 4 3 4.55%

Super Mario 64 2 3.03%

Silent Hill 2 1 1.52%

Castlevania Symphony of the night 0 0%

Total:66

Wind Waker

Around the Network

Well im not the biggest Singleplayer-Gamer and dont play that many SP-Games like most people here i would assume, but for me Horizon Zero Dawn is actually my favourite, but Uncharted 4 and Far Cry 3 are not too far behind. And i would really wish, there would be a Far Cry that catches me like Far Cry 3 again, man i loved that game.

Persona 5.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

None of the games in the poll would make it to my list except FF6

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

AlfredoTurkey said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Mine is MGS2 for PS2. Loved the graphics and gameplay back then and still play it today. 

...but... naked Raiden..:/

That's a plus for the game.

---------------

OT: From the poll list, Final Fantasy. From all games ever, Chrono Trigger then Breath of the Wild.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'd like to say Dark Souls, but that game does feature a significant (and sometimes intrusive) multiplayer component.

So outside that one, there's three candidates that take the spot depending on my mood. The Talos Principle, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Final Fantasy VIII.

The poll is a bit restrictive, isn't it? Breath of the Wild for me.

Breath Of The Wild, Metroid Prime and Portal 2

The poll is a joke btw

From the games i've played, it would have to be a toss-up between Breath of the Wild and Xenoblade Chronicles. It is obvious however from everyone else's choices that there are many fine single-player games i have yet to play!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

The Witcher 3 or Red Dead Redemption.

edit. Out of War that lista Gears of War