Splatoon 12 18.75%

Splatoon 2 31 48.44%

I can't decide 8 12.50%

Haven't played Splatoon 6 9.38%

Haven't played Splatoon 2 7 10.94%

Total:64
Nem said:
Ljink96 said:

That my friend, is called Nostalgia. It blinds you regardless.

Nostalgia from 1 or 2 years ago?

Sounds reaching for an explanation.

Though he could've been more precise on what is it he doesn't like in the OP.

Sure, nostalgia can be from a year or two ago. Time really isn't a factor, it's more of the effect the memory has on your conscious than anything. But I agree, the reasoning is kinda poor.

Around the Network

TC continues to create some of the worst OPs on VGChartz. Then again, this is the guy who (he says) snapped his Tropical Freeze disc in half because the game was too hard for him.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 November 2017

curl-6 said:

TC continues to create the worst OPs on VGChartz. I suppose you can't expect too much from someone who snapped their Tropical Freeze disc in half because the game was too hard for them.

Hope you don't get banned for this : 0

curl-6 said:

TC continues to create the worst OPs on VGChartz. I suppose you can't expect too much from someone who snapped their Tropical Freeze disc in half because the game was too hard for them.

I actually like his threads. He has a nice and fluent writing style, which makes them fun to read. But I agree that his subjects are a bit strange sometimes, and also way too personal.

curl-6 said:

Eh I can't say much since my threads are inconsistent in terms of quality as well

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
curl-6 said:

Eh I can't say much since my threads are inconsistent in terms of quality as well

Mine aren't that great either, but far out, it seems every one of this guy's threads opens with an absurd rambling rant.

curl-6 said:
monocle_layton said:

Mine aren't that great either, but far out, it seems every one of this guy's threads opens with an absurd rambling rant.

So what's your verdict on Splatoon 2? Better than the original? How much out of 100? One of the greatest games ever?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

So what's your verdict on Splatoon 2? Better than the original? How much out of 100? One of the greatest games ever?

I enjoyed it. I have no problem with Nintation 360 disliking it though, he's allowed to think it's complete trash if that's how he feels. My issue is more that his OPs always come off like he's throwing a tantrum.

curl-6 said:

I don't think you can get banned from stating something that 99% of the people here would unanimously agree with.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

curl-6 said:

I enjoyed it. I have no problem with Nintation 360 disliking it though, he's allowed to think it's complete trash if that's how he feels. My issue is more that his OPs always come off like he's throwing a tantrum.

Boring answer. I expected the Splatoon expert to say more than "I enjoyed it." xD

Ultrashroomz said:

I don't think you can get banned from stating something that 99% of the people here would unanimously agree with.

Well I would hope the mods don't ban facts