By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the furthest lengths you've gone to play one game?

Tagged games:

Bought a used PSP to play Assassin's Creed Bloodlines. Never touched it again after that

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, I talked about this before, but I gave one of my friends a blowjob to play Smackdown vs. Raw.

Out of curiosity, are you gay? Because, if not, might as well close topic now because no other reply will top it.

oh.. it gets better :p lets see if he responds to it here and makes the thread explode ;)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Bought a second hand Wii for Xenoblade in summer 2011.

Only thing I can think of is similar to yours; I bought a XB1S, mainly to play Gears 4. Figured I’d probably buy other games for it, but that was about it, and I haven’t even plugged the console in since last November. :(

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

VGPolyglot said:
Well, I talked about this before, but I gave one of my friends a blowjob to play Smackdown vs. Raw.

I’m gonna get yelled at for derailing this thread, but did you really? lol

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Hmm...

-Used to rent a Sega Genesis just to play Sonic 2 and Streets of Rage 2. Later, I'd trade with my neighbor to play Genesis games.

-My brother and I used to rent NES games and switch the stickers so we could keep the games. We would swap a shitty game for a great game!

-Traveled hours to get a physical copy of The Walking Dead with a compendium of the first 50 issues. Thing was impossible to find!

-Ordered Dead or Alive Extreme 3 from PlayAsia--but my bank assumed my card was stolen and turned it off for the weekend.

-Gave a guy a (no homo) blowjob so I could play Smackdown vs Raw. The crazy thing is he'd already given it away to some other guy who was better at giving blowjobs!

Imported a 3ds , even though it was 250$(this was post price cut) to play Pokemon Black 2 and y

I bought a decent laptop just to play company if heroes. Was legit addicted to that game for about 7 years. Must have put in over 700 hours lol

VGPolyglot said:

Well, that escaleted quickly.

I'd had my appendix out a week or so earlier, and was slowly hobbling through Tesco with my mum when the store speakers announced that they had some Wiis in stock. This was back in late 2007 when the Wii had some pretty ridiculous stock issues, and Super Mario Galaxy had just released. My mum knew i'd been really excited for SMG, and had been trying to find me a Wii for Christmas. We proceeded to ditch the trolly and enter maximum hobble speed, and got there in time to pick one up.

The Wii ended up being one of my least favourite home consoles, but i have no regrets. It's a great memory, and SMG was totally worth it

Last edited by Zekkyou - on 26 November 2017