By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Are You Getting For Black Friday?

Smartie900 said:
Iveyboi said:
COD WWII - $39.99 (Amazon.com)
Middle-Earth - $25 (Amazon.com)
Wolfenstein 2 - $24.99 (Amazon.com)
Assassin's Creed Origins - $29 (Amazon.com)
Dishonoured 2 - $12 (Amazon.com)
Dishonoured: Death of Outsider - $15 (Amazon.com)
Fallout 4 GOTY - $30 (Amazon.com)
Knack 2 - $19.99 (Amazon.com)
Nier Automata - $25 (Amazon.com)
Uncharted Lost Legacy - $20 (Amazon.com)
Yakuza 0 - $30 (Amazon.com)

That's a pretty big haul.

Will be a good week! Feel a little behind on new games haha

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Skyrim $15 Target
Bandicoot $25 Target
FF 15 $20 Best Buy
Ractchet and Clank $10 Frys

I want to try out FF15. Might give it a buy.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Nothing probably. Black Friday isn't a thing here in continental Europe and I don't see any good prices on the stuff I want over here this Friday and I'm talking about video games. Perhaps there will be interesting sales in the Playstation Store, I don't know.

I have the impression that Black Friday is more about hardware and I don't need anything right now in that department.

Really?! Where do you live?! It’s actually becoming a thing in continental Europe as well in many countries.

Errorist76 said:

Really?! Where do you live?! It’s actually becoming a thing in continental Europe as well in many countries.

Belgium and nope it's not a thing over here, at least not yet. The only Black Friday related thing I've seen so far over here is a Black Friday ad for the French Amazon (cause we don't even have our own Amazon) and when I check video games I don't see anything that would drive me mad about good deals like you see in the US.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
Errorist76 said:

Belgium and nope it's not a thing over here, at least not yet. The only Black Friday related thing I've seen so far over here is a Black Friday ad for the French Amazon (cause we don't even have our own Amazon) and when I check video games I don't see anything that would drive me mad about good deals like you see in the US.

Actually, since both Belgium and France use the Euro, I think it is a benefit not having your own Amazon. I have to deal with Canadian Amazon with so many less options because of the shipping and import fees from the US make the price unreasonable. Online shopping is one area where the US kills Canada.

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
Errorist76 said:

Why don’t you just look in Germany then?! We have got many Black Friday and cyber Monday deals online and in media stores like Saturn and Media Markt.

We had great Amazon deals in the past days...like PS4PRO with one new game for 349,- Euros for example. 229,- PS4 slim as well. Sadly both deals are over already, as far as I can see.  

Shipping to Belgium can’t be expensive. I often order stuff at Amazon UK as well.

PSN sales are pretty crazy as well atm.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 22 November 2017

new Mobile phone on the way so far..

been keeping my eye on a Ryzen 7 1700 on Amazon, at the moment it's a price I'm more than happy with ... I'll wait til monday if it hasn't dropped by then I'll just buy it anyway.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:

been keeping my eye on a Ryzen 7 1700 on Amazon, at the moment it's a price I'm more than happy with ... I'll wait til monday if it hasn't dropped by then I'll just buy it anyway.

Which phone are you getting?

BasilZero said:

Dayum sons , this sale was pretty good for the PC Platform.

PSN didnt have anything interesting but I know what I'll be getting in retail for Black Friday for my PS4, so it'll be then I'll get something for my PS4.

I still have some spending monies that I had saved up but I'm gonna wait it out to see if more deals get unlocked (like on Amazon) for Steam.

This is what I bought/got so far overall for all platforms (Some which were purchased during pre-black friday sales few days back).

Steam/PC
-Doom Classic Complete ($3.19 from GreenManGaming)
-Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition ($8.50 from GreenManGaming)
-LEGO Batman ($4.99 from Amazon)
-LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes ($4.99 from Amazon)
-Mega Man Legacy Collection ($5.10 from GreenManGaming)
-Painkiller Hell & Damnation Collector's Edition ($7.49 from Amazon)
-Phantom Brave PC Digital Chroma Edition ($8.53 from Amazon)
-Prince of Persia The Two Thrones ($4.99 from Steam Store)
-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 ($10.62 from GreenManGaming)
-Umihara Kiwase Trilogy ($8.99 from Amazon)

Steam Total: $67.39

3DS
-Pokemon Ultra Sun ($30 from Best Buy)

3DS Total: $30

Total: $97.39

I still have about $70 or so worth of spending monies, guess I'll either wait to see if a big sale deal comes in the next few days or save it for the next winter sale/bundles.

GOTTA GIVE PROPS for GMG (GreenManGaming), their discount vouchers are amazing.

----

Sad news is that I wont be getting WWE 2k17 Digital Deluxe edition - it seems like 2k doesnt want to make the game go on sale due to the fact that 2k18 is out :(.

No way in hell am I buying a single game for $75 full price.

GMG and other 3rd party retailers either have it on minimal sale (like 13% off without any discounts working) or are like the Steam Store where there's no sale at all which sucks. Oh well.

I wish I had a gaming PC. Hopefully I'll get one in 5 years so I can get in on these Steam sales. 

Smartie900 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Which phone are you getting?

You are unlikely to have heard of it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CUBOT-Unlocked-Android-Smartphones-Display/dp/B073XGVN75/ref=gbps_tit_m-7_f46c_6d6c44fd?smid=A2E006CURGAMFD&pf_rd_p=47143fb6-3752-4f01-a131-d74964a5f46c&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=80HW7KHDYJDWNS3DW577

Chinese manufactured and branded Android phone, 6" 720p screen was the main thing which interested me at that price point (I actually got it for about 15 less than the listed during a lightning sale) But yeah those non brand Androids I've had pretty good luck with them so willing to try this out for the price I paid, can't go too wrong.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive