By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TES V: Skyrim Switch Version Reviews - 85 Meta (40 Critics) - 85 OpenCritic (38 Critics)

Mnementh said:
SvennoJ said:

Ooh update! 2 reviews in, averages 90, definitive version!

Meh, Skyrim PC has 94, Skyrim X360 has 96.

You can't really compare this Reamster with original version scores, you will also compare with other versions scores, and actual Switch version of game has 4 more point that PS4 version of game.

Around the Network

It's interesting that Switch version has 4 more points than PS4 version of game, while Doom version of Switch has 6 points less than PS4 version, in other words that means that reviewers think that Skyrim port is quite better port than Doom port.

Miyamotoo said:
Mnementh said:

Meh, Skyrim PC has 94, Skyrim X360 has 96.

You can't really compare this Reamster with original version scores, you will also compare with other versions scores, and actual Switch version of game has 4 more point that PS4 version of game.

a) This talk was about VR-version.

b) My comment was obviously a joke.

Miyamotoo said:
It's interesting that Switch version has 4 more points than PS4 version of game, while Doom version of Switch has 6 points less than PS4 version, in other words that means that reviewers think that Skyrim port is quite better port than Doom port.

Well, I give not that much about a few points more or less, as the average consists of different reviewers that gave notes (between platforms and between differentgames). So comparisons only make sense if the differences are big enough to be substantial.

And then I would say Skyrim is a game that matches better the platform Switch than Doom. I actually said so in the Doom-Meta-thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8621459

So I wouldn't say that Doom is ported less competently than Skyrim. Just Skyrim works better with the platform, matches better the userbase and expectations.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Miyamotoo said:

a) This talk was about VR-version.

b) My comment was obviously a joke.

Miyamotoo said:

Well, I give not that much about a few points more or less, as the average consists of different reviewers that gave notes (between platforms and between differentgames). So comparisons only make sense if the differences are big enough to be substantial.

And then I would say Skyrim is a game that matches better the platform Switch than Doom. I actually said so in the Doom-Meta-thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8621459

So I wouldn't say that Doom is ported less competently than Skyrim. Just Skyrim works better with the platform, matches better the userbase and expectations.

I disagree, point that I made, definatly point that reviewers think that Skyrim port definatly better port than Doom port.