By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Justice League Reviews - 46 Metacritic (49 Critics) - 39% RottenTomatoes (228 Critics)

46 Metacritic with 49 Reviews

39% RottenTomatoes with 228 Reviews

Some Reviews:

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DblEwHkde8U

Last edited by Shikamo - on 17 November 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Well, it looked bad, but then again Super Hero movies are not for me I guess

Wonder women was really good though... Come on DC... Get your shit together.

I'll go see it anyway because I often don't listen to reviews when it comes to movies but it's still not a good sign.

Well, if Suicide Squad, BvsS and the Man of Steel were able to make money, it doesn't matter the score. People will see it regardless. So...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The trailer looked super boring to me, so I'm not surprised.

Around the Network

Could see this coming a mile away. I’ll probably still see it though.

surprise?

It's a Zack Snyder movie, of course is gonna be weak. Everything he did after Watchmen is shit.

Dang, good thing metacritic didn't dissuade me from watching BvS before or else I would have not experienced how enjoyable that movie was with my bro and best friend, guess I'm gonna do the same tomorrow.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Well, it looked bad, but then again Super Hero movies are not for me I guess

No, it looks awful through super hero movie fan eyes too.

Sunstrider said: 
Dang, good thing metacritic didn't dissuade me from watching BvS before or else I would have not experienced how enjoyable that movie was with my bro and best friend, guess I'm gonna do the same tomorrow.

You enjoy things more when your with friends.  Just human nature.  BvS owes your company for your enjoyment of the film.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"