By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I cancelled my Battlefront 2 preorder.

Good. EA games go from $60 -> $10 in 2 months time anyway. Never worth buying their shit at full price

Around the Network

By all the options the offer on how to buy they game, I am surprised that there is no Singleplayer only version for less money...... ah.. yeah.. right... "less money" is the issue here.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

First one was very meh and dropped in price real quick. Same will probably happen here, too. Of course, then you’re left with arriving LTTP against a bunch of people with suped up characters and cards :)

Peh said:
By all the options the offer on how to buy they game, I am surprised that there is no Singleplayer only version for less money...... ah.. yeah.. right... "less money" is the issue here.

Even though they have included a SP, I can't imagine them putting in far more content and effort towards it than their MP side, which is loaded with loot boxes, and will likely rake them in more money. The company has proven time and time again that they highly value MP based games than SP over the past few years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This is so unfortunate. I had a really good time with the beta and was probably going to end up purchasing it when it came out. Not anymore though.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I am buying it for the single player although each day, I want to hit that cancel button more and more

Yeah I was going to for that reason, but now I'll just wait until it goes on sale. 

I don't blame you. EA's talking about bringing Madden and FIFA to a subscription-based service as well. They can't make enough bullshit moves lately

More and more players should start abandoning games with loot boxes, & micro transaction, as long as players buy they will keep selling us those 2

https://kotaku.com/ea-defense-of-star-wars-battlefront-ii-becomes-most-dow-1820396527

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Single player will be all of 5 hours.  Good luck friend.