By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A few minor updates...

Yay for grammer

Around the Network

colour analogue centre breathalyse

I'm happy

Another great update. Thanks Talon!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I can't log into the site using android anymore. What gives?

TalonMan said:

I'm getting ready to begin the rebuild of our "famed" Game Database, but before going off to tackle this project, I've been able to squeeze in a few additional updates (besides the new VGChartz Buddy enhancement), that I felt I should pass along:

- Trunks now has his hardware adjustment tool - I'm sure there will be a post here soon about it (if he doesn't bang it up here, before I finish this post!)

- Spellcheck has been enabled in 'rich text' post replies (SO GET YOUR GRAMMAR STRAIGHT!!!) :)

- You will be required to select a Forum, before posting any new threads (it used to default to Gaming Discussion before, if you didn't select a Forum)

- Polls are now closed to ONLY registered users - one vote per logged in user. No more cheating (and all you lurkers out there, come create an account - it's FREE!!!)

That's all for now - getting set to begin my next challenge... GAME DB!!!

When I returned to a thread with a poll after a while the poll was most of the time open to me again. Is this now fixed, too?

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
TalonMan said:

I'm getting ready to begin the rebuild of our "famed" Game Database, but before going off to tackle this project, I've been able to squeeze in a few additional updates (besides the new VGChartz Buddy enhancement), that I felt I should pass along:

- Trunks now has his hardware adjustment tool - I'm sure there will be a post here soon about it (if he doesn't bang it up here, before I finish this post!)

- Spellcheck has been enabled in 'rich text' post replies (SO GET YOUR GRAMMAR STRAIGHT!!!) :)

- You will be required to select a Forum, before posting any new threads (it used to default to Gaming Discussion before, if you didn't select a Forum)

- Polls are now closed to ONLY registered users - one vote per logged in user. No more cheating (and all you lurkers out there, come create an account - it's FREE!!!)

That's all for now - getting set to begin my next challenge... GAME DB!!!

When I returned to a thread with a poll after a while the poll was most of the time open to me again. Is this now fixed, too?

I assume that was because the IP address changed. Now it's based by account, so it should be fixed.

I finaly figured out how too put the spelcheck in English! Now I wont write any misttakes anymore.

Not a fan of not letting lurkers vote but perhaps it will cause a few more signups.

sethnintendo said:
Not a fan of not letting lurkers vote but perhaps it will cause a few more signups.

It was the only way we could really think of that would stop the polls from being rigged.

VGPolyglot said:
sethnintendo said:

It was the only way we could really think of that would stop the polls from being rigged.

Oh I thought polls were based off IPs.  Like one vote per IP.