By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1-2 Switch worth $30?

XD84 said:
Bristow9091 said:
Absolutely not, I'm surprised they even charge for the game... it should have been a free pack in title with every console.

In my opinion it should not be a free pack in title with every console because every new owner of the Switch would get the impression, that this style of games are expected on the console in the future. This would be in the long-run damaging in the public appearance und sales.

Agreed.

Plus Nintendo might have gotten the wrong idea and thought; "hey, Switch is selling cos it comes bundled with gimmicky minigame trash, better make more of that!"

Around the Network

Don't support shitty efforts by Nintendo.

If you are extremely curious buy used, but don't give them the wrong idea it is remotely okay to focus their efforts in trash.

No, it should be free. I can't believe someone is sleeping well at night after selling people that thing at $60.

Of course its worth it.
One of the best selling games for the Switch, people would not be buying the game otherwise

It's worth -$30.

Around the Network

Well, I bought it at launch for 35€ and we are still playing it from time to time, either by ourselves or when we visit her brother with him and his gf. It's not captivating by itself, but it's meant to make people laugh and goof around while having a few drinks conversations. We like it for what it is. Sorry for crashing the hate train. 

But you need some people to play it with, it doesn't work as a singleplayer game.

Same here. Father and Son are having Fun playing the Shooting- and Sword Fight Games and Mom and Daughter are enjoying the "Walk like a Model" Game, the Yoga Position Game and a few more. Me and my Wife are playing the more "adult" Games where you have to count the Marbles inside the JoyCon as well as the "Move the JoyCon without shaking" Games. It is worth a Try, but take a look at the Switches Libary first. There is plenty of Multiplayer Stuff.

Depends on your situation. For me now? It was a pretty big waste of money. If I had been in college still? Would have been a blast.

If you have a lot of friends that you play games with, it'd be worth it.