By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

From the subjugation of the peninsula until the death of the first Emperor.

Around the Network
uran10 said:
More hints yay!
#30 Traditional controls or a steering wheel?

#29 Scouting has never been so fun.

#28 This particular platformer has been on so many successors since its initial release that I never played it on its original console release. (in fact it recently got released again)

#27 Worst region, best story

#26 Platforming single player experience with an amazing 2 player battle mode if you had friends!

#30: Mario Kart Wii

Signature goes here!

uran10 said:
More hints yay!

#28 This particular platformer has been on so many successors since its initial release that I never played it on its original console release. (in fact it recently got released again)

#26 Platforming single player experience with an amazing 2 player battle mode if you had friends!

#30 Mario Kart Wii

#27 Pokémon Black & White?

TruckOSaurus said:
uran10 said:
More hints yay!

#30: Mario Kart Wii

Correct

Flilix said:

uran10 said:
More hints yay!
#30 Traditional controls or a steering wheel? -guessed by trucks-

hint2: Travelling to many islands from F - S

Hint 2: Its recent release was on a classic console

#27 Worst region, best story Guessed by Flilix

hint2: The word used in this title has become disliked among nintendo fans for some reason.

#30 Mario Kart Wii

#27 Pokémon Black & White?

Correct on both!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
More hints yay!

#26 NSMB

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
uran10 said:
More hints yay!

#26 NSMB

correct!

#33 BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

Every character in this game has a unique ability that is activated by pushing the special move button. The grappler uses magnets to pull enemies closer. The swordsman stocks power and then slashes away with devastating cuts. The catgirl bounces around the screen like a madman. The combos are easy to pull off, but the game is still highly technical. IMO this is the best of the Blazblue series, and other games in this series suffer from feature creep. In subsequent titles combos become too hard to pull off, the roster is too big, and the animations suffer. The sequels took a lot of good characters and completely changed how they work, while adding in other characters that are just bad copies of already existing characters. 

Arminillo said:
Mnementh said:

Well, at least the series is right. But wrong game.

Please decode what RSE means for me.

nah i guess im stumped

Well, if it means Ruby and Sapphire you're correct, I'm not sure though it was what you meant. Looking through the games the shotening makes no sense to any other game. The E threw me off, but probably it means edition.

Actually I played the remake Omega Ruby, but that is the same game basically.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Arminillo said:

nah i guess im stumped

Well, if it means Ruby and Sapphire you're correct, I'm not sure though it was what you meant. Looking through the games the shotening makes no sense to any other game. The E threw me off, but probably it means edition.

The E stands for the best gen 3 game, emerald.

uran10 said:
Mnementh said:

The E stands for the best gen 3 game, emerald.

Ah, I understand. Well anyways, Ryby Sapphire was the correct answer.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]