By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - - What's your favorite MMO game?

Turkish said:
OTBWY said:

Very old, it's Ragnarok Online.

Also played a lot of Cabal Online, still got Bloody Ice theme stuck in my head.

nice song! share more great mmo songs :)

Thanks! From the same game:

Around the Network

Only one i've played is Guild Wars 2.

Back in the day I tried a lot of MMO's: Ultima Online, Everquest, A Tale in the Desert, City of Heroes, etc... I even did the free trial to WoW. By far the best one was Final Fantasy XI. They actually put a lot into the characters, monsters, areas, and other stuff to make you feel like you are in a rich fantasy world. The game mechanics were originally awesome too, but they changed the game play a lot to make it more like WoW. I haven't tried FFXIV, but I have heard that is the best game to go to at this point to get the quality of the original FFXI experience.

For me it's definitely Old School Runescape. That's really the only MMO that I ever really sunk a lot of time into.

WoW through to Wrath of the Lich King.

Around the Network

Shakes and Fidget - A game in which you had make your character stronger by fighting in the bar, by fighting against other players in the arena or by doing dungeon fights. You could also let your character work for money.

Agar.io - You're a cell, and you need to get bigger by eating food or other players. Simple but fun.

Deepolis - You're a submarine. You can level up and get stronger by completing quests. The best part of the game is that you can go everywhere you want, even if you're way too weak for it.

Last edited by Flilix - on 25 November 2017