By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GameStop Nearly Sells Through Its Xbox One X Supply In First 24 Hours

I bought an Xbox One S a week or two ago and the guy in front of me was trying to get an Xbox One X. He asked the Gamestop sales person and she said they were only getting what was pre-ordered and unless there was a cancellation, they would'nt be selling any. He and I both left with XBO S consoles that day.

Around the Network

If anyone is looking in Michigan, they have 4 in Target in Mt. Pleasant.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

d21lewis said:

I bought an Xbox One S a week or two ago and the guy in front of me was trying to get an Xbox One X. He asked the Gamestop sales person and she said they were only getting what was pre-ordered and unless there was a cancellation, they would'nt be selling any. He and I both left with XBO S consoles that day.

Scorpio Edition still available on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Limited-Console-Project/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1510201477&sr=1-4&keywords=xbox+one+x

Bristow9091 said:
Saying something has sold out means nothing if we don't know how many were actually sold... I'm guessing Microsoft are playing it safe and haven't made/sent off as many to retailers so they can gauge reaction before they make more/send more out.

Surely that's what putting the Scorpio edition for preorder in August for.

Well either way its doing better than expected. From alot of people on this site said the system was to expensive.
I say its a bargain. Especially having a physical 4k Bly Ray drive and Atmos sound.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
d21lewis said:

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Limited-Console-Project/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1510201477&sr=1-4&keywords=xbox+one+x

I'm good. I pre-ordered a Scorpio the day they allowed it. It just arrived today while I was at work. I have about five more hours and I get to fire it up!

Also, this:. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8620264

I was just pointing out that GameStop may be sold out because they didn't get more than they could sell--or already sold.

I walked into the busiest Target in Minneapolis and saw 3 sitting on the shelf, no rush for them around 5 PM on launch day. Disappointing launch, but they weren't kidding when they said it's not for everyone. I have a 4K HDR and I still probably wouldn't get it at $500 + tax. I'd snag as Xbox One S.

damn, I'm so happy the Xbox one x is doing well, we can finally make games with high graphics fidelity fully and truly mainstream. I just hope people use the power to its fullest, I'll wait until rdr2 and anthem come out to buy this amazing piece of hardware.

Xbox won 8th gen, confirmed? Why do Gamestop never give out actual numbers? Statements like these are pretty worthless when we have no idea of the size of their total stock.

Darc Requiem said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah amazon received some new Project Scropio editions somehow.

Well, price is $710 now. But with free shipping.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...