By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX will not be big like last years

Just give us some T-Shirt teasers again! More Crash Bandicoot and Spyro plz.

Around the Network

If they just give ballpark release dates of most the new games that's been shown i'll be satisfied.

I wish they had an at least one PlayStation event a year that had some focus on PS+, PSNow, PS Video, PS Music, PS Vue, Share Facory, and the PlayStation OS.

If they announced 4K HDR for PS Video, an expansion of PS Now to more devices, an overhauled PS Music app, or the return of Viacom channels on Vue, I would be very happy with any one of those announcements.

Giving all services stage time throughout the year would really show they are committed to all of their products. It also helps marketing a lot when these things are brought up and covered during these big shows. There are more people that couldn't care less about E3 or gamez, but would find PS Vue or PS Video news click worthy. By even just mentioning these broader services, you open up your games to a much broader audience.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

As others in this thread this hopefully means its release date focus since we know a ton of Sony's first party games in development but none of them have a release date yet.

ps4 is a beast and if this years psx is not that great it doesnt affect it

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
E3 was like 75%, PGS was more like 20%. It makes sense for that last 5%.

this doesnt make any sense at all. Also you forget TGS

habam said:
OTBWY said:
E3 was like 75%, PGS was more like 20%. It makes sense for that last 5%.

this doesnt make any sense at all. Also you forget TGS

It was a joke.

Well we can't really expect much, perhaps some gameplay of games they didn't showed gameplay yet

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Or Sony just wants to lower our expectations and then surprise us by having alot of stuff ..i wish.

Nah i think Sony wants to have a strong E3 2018 again.

Mhmjya. What to excpect? Why expect anything (big)? Sony has so much in the making, quality and quantity wise in a class of their own. I for one look forward to tlou pt2, days gone, gow, detroit and especially Ghost Of Tsushima. Spiderman ill certainly have a look at. Im kinda sceptical because of the "no kill directive" and how it will effect gameplay.

Hunting Season is done...