By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX will not be big like last years

Update 8:15 p.m.: Sony Interactive Entertainment America social media director Sid Shuman has provided clarification on the keynote, calling it smaller scale than previous years.

“On Friday night, we’ll have a special presentation with opening remarks, special guests and game updates to talk about,” Shuman said. “We’re not calling it a Showcase given that we’re coming a few weeks off of Paris Games Week, but we’ll have some cool content to share.”

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/11/playstation-experience-2017-keynote-set-december-8#oIUq0QBrqblDIzpg.99

hope sony give us some release dates...

Around the Network

Crash team racing/Spyro the dragon remastered teaser calling it now!

If nothing else I hope it's very gameplay and hands on demo-centric.

“We’re not calling it a Showcase given that we’re coming a few weeks off of Paris Games Week, but we’ll have some cool content to share.”

In what way is that saying it won't be as big as last year? They're just saying it won't be a 'showcase'.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sony Direct format incoming?

In all seriousness though, I hope we get SOMETHING For Final Fantasy VII Remake (at least part 1 for Christ sake) and some news about Dragon Quest XI on PS4 coming westward. I need a release date for that one.

Around the Network

Give me spyro and I'll be happy

E3 was like 75%, PGS was more like 20%. It makes sense for that last 5%.

Ljink96 said:
Sony Direct format incoming?

In all seriousness though, I hope we get SOMETHING For Final Fantasy VII Remake (at least part 1 for Christ sake) and some news about Dragon Quest XI on PS4 coming westward. I need a release date for that one.

That does sound like the things that could come from an event like this. Honestly, I've been pretty satisfied with announcements from Sony this year so I don't mind this, and as you say, there are a lot of announced projects that also needs more coverage and information.

What if he is downplaying it to make the actual show 10x better?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Crash team racing/Spyro the dragon remastered teaser calling it now!

Dude CTR deserves a remake!  That shit was better than MK in the PS1 days for me. 

I am Iron Man