By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Rewards new Trophy functionality update.

Ultrashroomz said:
Good excuse to clean my PS4 backlog.

Only 12 a year ...

Expect to see games with easyish Platinums hitting PS+ in the coming months. Sony really are crafty. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

This is absolutely epic. Made a thread saying Xbox should so this recently. Can't believe so by did it first

GribbleGrunger said:
Ultrashroomz said:
Good excuse to clean my PS4 backlog.

Only 12 a year ...

Expect to see games with easyish Platinums hitting PS+ in the coming months. Sony really are crafty. 

Wut.

Why would Sony intentionally give away games that lead to Sony having to hand out more free credits?

Teeqoz said:

Wut.

Why would Sony intentionally give away games that lead to Sony having to hand out more free credits?

PS+ isn't free and keeping people engaged in the content it offers makes sure they re-subscribe. Now they get rewards for the games they download and will likely even like some of the games they wouldn't normally just because it gives them as easy Platinum. It's clever and crafty (crafty not being an entirely negative word).

The PS5 Exists. 

They started it last week. You have to have a Sony Rewards account and activate each challenge to earn the points.

Around the Network

Soo...
Your time is almost valueless to Sony.

It is kind of insulting, I would rather them do nothing.

Should finally shut up all the people who say Trophies are stupid, worthless and add no value to games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Nothing for bronze?Boooooo

But man, it is so little, that the time it takes for you to get enough for a full AAA you are an old person.Even an indie at 20 dollars would take forever too.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

FIT_Gamer said:
They started it last week. You have to have a Sony Rewards account and activate each challenge to earn the points.

Can you link your PSN account? How does this challenge work?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Can you link your PSN account? How does this challenge work?

You link you PSN account to your Sony Rewards account. Once you activate the challenges it tracks the trophies you earn. You can also earn bonus ponts for using PSN Apps also you points for any purchases you make on PSN or with PS CC.