By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rank all the Call of Duty Games that You Have Played.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: 3
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
SnekWasHere said:
1) Black Ops III
2) CoD4: Modern Warfare
3) CoD2
4) Modern Warfare 2
5) World at War
6) WWII

Personally I feel like Black Ops 3 is under-rated and is a master piece as far as CoD goes. The single player is miles above the rest in terms of narrative and design. It's simply brilliant. The multiplayer on the other hand is quite different from what CoD is known for but it's an amazing experience. It prioritizes fun over realism and remembers it's a video game. It made me remember some of the crazier shooters from ps1/N64 and ps2/NGC/Xbox generation. I absolutely loved it's design and everything about the game. A beautifully crafted game from Treyarch!

I found the single player in BO3 to be the worst in the series. The Multiplayer and Zombies are really good though. 

I would say Black Ops 2 is far worse due to several broken levels, but yeah BO3 is definitely not good.

Huge potential but again the mission design is terrible in many areas. I couldn't play more than a mission in one sitting as every single one of them is dragged out so much. ~40min was the average length of a mission. They should've split them into more. Incredibly long loading times. No restart from checkpoint option (are they fucking stupid?). Game was quite glitchy. I got stuck inside the boat at the end of mission 4 (the restart from checkpoint option would've been VERY helpful here).
The 2nd mission was far too long fighting against boring enemies in a boring environment. Only the train section at the end was decent.
The environment hazards in the 3rd mission are laughable and thankfully don't return.
Hypocenter "boss fight" was quite bad.
The last battle in mission 7 is once more terrible. So repetitive and unoriginal.
The winter level is far far too long.
The Jet mission was terrible as there wasn't any threat at all.
Boss in mission 10 was meh.
Last level is even longer than the rest and just as repetitive.

1. Call of Duty 1 (+United Offensive)
2. Call of Duty: WW2
3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
5. Call of Duty 3
6. Call of Duty 2
7. Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Call of Duty > Call of Duty 2 > Call of Duty 3.

I stopped after they moved away from WWII, wasn't interesting anymore then, but that's why I am interested again now. If only a bit. I won't count United Offensive, because it's just an expansion of the original.

1. World at War
2. Modern Warfare 2
3. Black Ops 2
4. Black Ops 3 - (this might be the last cod I'll ever buy)
5. Advanced Warfare

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

1. Black Ops
2. Modern Warfare 3
3. Black Ops II
4. Advanced Warfare
5. Infinite Warfare
6. Modern Warfare 2
7. Modern Warfare
8. World at War
9. Ghosts
10. Black Ops III
11. Call of Duty 2
12. Call of Duty

1. MW2
2. Black Ops 2
3. MW3
4. Black Ops
5. MW
6. Black Ops 3
7. Ghosts lol

1. MW2
2. Black Ops 3
3. WaW

1. COD4/MW
2. MW2
3. World at War
4. Black Ops
5. COD2
6. Black Ops 2
7. MW3
8. Ghosts

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

1. Black Ops 2
2. Black Ops 3
3. MW3
4. Ghosts
5. Advanced Warfare
6. Infinite Warfare

Didnt buy WW2 yet and i dont know if i ever will. Treyarch needs to save me again next year.