By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

Notification page seems to be broken. If you go through the pages you will only see the first page.
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/notifications/4/#content



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Is there a way we can make it so someone can take back their vote on a user review? I jokingly disliked a review a long time ago and I'd like to remove that.



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Is there a way we can make it so someone can take back their vote on a user review? I jokingly disliked a review a long time ago and I'd like to remove that.

My super smash bros review doesnt deserve the downvote indeed



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

the new website is looks amazing, many will moan it looks differently and is used differently but its slick as fuck



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

vivster said:
Notification page seems to be broken. If you go through the pages you will only see the first page.
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/notifications/4/#content

Indeed.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
the new website is looks amazing, many will moan it looks differently and is used differently but its slick as fuck

That will always happen.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

kirby007 said:
the new website is looks amazing, many will moan it looks differently and is used differently but its slick as fuck

You are just teasing everyone now. Luckily I can enjoy exploring the updated site.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I don't know if this applies here, but can we PLEASE have a new rule where we don't harass other users over their past mistakes on these forums?



CaptainExplosion said:
I don't know if this applies here, but can we PLEASE have a new rule where we don't harass other users over their past mistakes on these forums?

It does not. I believe you're referring to a post you reported just a few minutes ago, which I think a mod has already responded to, so just give us some time.



JWeinCom said:
CaptainExplosion said:
I don't know if this applies here, but can we PLEASE have a new rule where we don't harass other users over their past mistakes on these forums?

It does not. I believe you're referring to a post you reported just a few minutes ago, which I think a mod has already responded to, so just give us some time.

I know, but this isn't the first time it's happened.