By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Pagan said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

Huh?

You have to support your team even when its losing.

Thats from you. And i said. What team? There are no teams. We are paying them money to get a product. Why should i make a team for an electronic Device? I am choosing the product which fits for me the most. Fanboism is so 2015.

LMAO chill dude, commenting on threads is for fun purposes.

I dont think you are having fun!

Around the Network

This must be playing at Playstation HQ right now

Holy shit ps4 nr1 something both the switch and xb1x could not do.

Don't underestimate the Power of PlayStation.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Playstation_awaiter said:
When is the Xbox price getting dropped?

November 23rd.

OP- PlayStation is dominating right now.

Wow I guess PS4 at $199 is no joke, hit that #1 spot almost immediately.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:

Switch didnt hit number 1? Are you talking about for the month?

I thought the PS4 was dead though because of the XB1X? :p

tbone51 said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Switch didnt hit number 1? Are you talking about for the month?

Yeah I don't think it hit number one this month.  Probably would have if it was one sku but then again PS4 has four main skus itself. This month is going to be close.  Hope all consoles can hit 1.5 million plus after such a weak October.

edit:typing on mobile on this site is near impossible. 

Last edited by gtjay1982 - on 19 November 2017

I don't know if I am jumping the gun a bit, but I have a feeling that after $200 PS4 (which is performing extraordinarily well) and the $190 Xbox One (I assume both well also get permanent price cuts; at $250 and $230 respectively), Nintendo is going to have a lot of problems with Switch momentum. A lot of parents and grand parents that are buying their children and grand children gifts are going to go to the stores and see the $300 Switch with most of its key software (of which there is a smaller amount at the moment in comparison to the other systems) at full price (when all is said and done the full purchase will probably cost $360) and compare it to these other systems where you can get a game and the system for $210 and $220 respectively for XONE and PS4 and later (after Black Friday) $250 and $270. IMO, the pricing will be the downfall of the Nintendo Switch, largely because now the system will lose much of its momentum over it and Nintendo will be too slow and too stubborn (they want their hardware to sell at a profit, and they are most likely not going to take a loss on overall profits like they did with 3DS initially after the price cut) to adjust the pricing in the correct time frame (before consumers lose interest) to regain momentum. I honestly feel like this is the start of the end for the Switch.

Woke up and noticed the thread had nearly 100 replies. Knew something big had to happen, figured it had something to do with PS4. Yup!

Wait, people are shocked that the PS4's $100 price cut would make it shoot up to #1? Really?