By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Replicant said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I know, indeed i only said "ranked higer" , i don't said PS4  did better overall. But that's still interesting to see.

honestly i seriusly don't see how XB1 can win this month, The PS4 PRO sold 242,000 units in November 2016, XB1 has to sell WAY BETTER than that if it really want to push XB1 family numbers over PS4, because there is no way XB1+XB1 S come close to last year numbers (1m), and PS4 can't sell much worse than last year numbers (1.11m).

To be honest, i don't even see XB1 being up YOY this month........

Factoring in all the XB1X preorders, it must be. No?

No, because if PRO with all pre orders didn't sell 250k first month, i don't see how XB1X can surpass 300k. And i don't see XB1 S sells 700k this month... this will probabily be the first < 1 million month for the XB1 family since 2013.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Replicant said:

No, because if PRO with all pre orders didn't sell 250k first month, i don't see how XB1X can surpass 300k. And i don't see XB1 S sells 700k this month... this will probabily be the first < 1 million month for the XB1 family since 2013.

Maybe you're right.

It just seems like Microsoft is pushing pretty hard for a strong November. If they restock XB1X Scorpio and keep XB1 prices this low for the whole month, I'll be surprised if they don't hit 1 mill.

Over the weekend of November 11th and 12th Nintendo has held three of the top six spots pretty much all weekend. The only thing selling better are Playstation gift cards. 

“Some parents let their young kids win at games, but mine never did. I don't think it was because they were particularly competitive, they just wanted to teach me a valuable lesson. Life is mostly just learning how to lose.”

4 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#06 NS Neon (same)
#09 NS Grey (same)
#21 XB1X (up 2)
#24 SNES Classic (up 2)
#27 XB1X Scorpio (down 2)
#42 XB1 (up 4)
#45 XB1 Battlefield (up 3)
#55 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#61 PS4 Star Wars (up 4)
#72 PS4 COD (up 8)
#77 PS4 Pro (up 1)
#89 N3DSXL SNES (down 1)
#96 N2DSXL (same)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#03 3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun (up 1)
#04 3DS Pokemon Ultra Moon (up 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 4 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Finding it strange that the X1X standard hasn't hit the top 100 of the year yet. Considering it's consistently in the top 20 when it's in stock.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It debuted at 38 dropped to 46 by the end of 2016

thanks. So PS4 PRO was actually ranked higer than the XBX at launch? Interesting.....

It’s not that hard to believe I think the Best Buy insider also said the interest in xbx was pro level. I expect maybe 300k, 500 is a lot of money. 

FIT_Gamer said:
jason1637 said:

Standard Edition is sold out.

No it isn't. Says shipped and sold by Amazon when I add it to the cart. 

Standard x is not in stock. It very clearly says shipping November 14th. The reason they will let u buy it is because they know when they are receiving new shipments. If Amazon does not have shipments it is out of stock. The standard x has been out of stock for days. thats why it fell out of the top 10 and down into the 20's.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Replicant said:

By this Logic PS4 should be under 1 million as well because last year the pro kept PS4 from falling under 1 million. Fact last November was one of the worst month in years for both ms and Sony. 

Im guessing

1.1-1.3 million for Xbox(~325k for X)

1.1-1.45 million for PS4.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I'm still calling it, Xbox has a lock on November. I'm open to risk-free bets, so I'm willing to accept any against me.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
I'm still calling it, Xbox has a lock on November. I'm open to risk-free bets, so I'm willing to accept any against me.

im up for a bet! i reckon it will be switch>xb1>ps4. ive never done a bet before...