By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Alkibiádēs said:
leo-j said:
Also, yes I might be out of place arguing about sales because this is an amazon thread. My statement was basically bringing up worldwide sales between both platforms, since someone on here said the switch would obliterate the other two if it was sufficiently in stock. My opinion differs, worldwide I can see the ps4 doing similar or higher numbers than the switch because:

a. It's going to be cheaper, and might be more readily available world wide
b. It's going to have a vastly larger library, the place where you can play the most amount of variety of games also
c. It's already established, with nearly 70 million people playing on it, people want to play with their friends

so yea.....

According to this logic the 3DS will outsell the Switch. 

You must not have read c...

Around the Network
Insidb said:
Alkibiádēs said:

3DS nearly sold 70 million. What's your point?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Insidb said:
Alkibiádēs said:

His statement: Already established, userbase of nearly 70 million.

3DS launch date: February 2011. Already established.

3DS LT shipments: 68.99M. Userbase of nearly 70 million.

Your statement: Nonsensical.

Alkibiádēs said:
Insidb said:

Those nearly 70 million people aren't playing 3DS with their friends, which was the key part of point c.

StarDoor said:
Insidb said:

His statement: Already established, userbase of nearly 70 million.

3DS launch date: February 2011. Already established.

3DS LT shipments: 68.99M. Userbase of nearly 70 million.

Your statement: Nonsensical.

Try reading the WHOLE point, especially the nonsensically omitted "people want to play with their friends."

Your statement: failed condescencion.

Around the Network
Insidb said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Those nearly 70 million people aren't playing 3DS with their friends, which was the key part of point c.

Pokemon + Mario Kart + Animal Crossing + Smash Bros. = Not playing with your friends

I can't believe that you all fall in leo-j's conversation lol

Is leo-j

Click HERE and be happy 

StarDoor said:
Insidb said:

Pokemon + Mario Kart + Animal Crossing + Smash Bros. = Not playing with your friends

I think his point is more so that the PS4 has retained relevance and will continue to garner sales for years to come, this relevance is partially because the biggest multiplayer experiences are still coming and are taking the spotlight. The 3DS? It's big multiplayer games released years ago, it will get a good boost because Pokemon but after this year it will start to slow down. 

It's just a really ... REALLY stupid argument because the 3DS is 2 years older and is ending it's life. 

What even is going on in this thread lol

Dont you guys hate it when some random person comes in to a very well structured thread and just spew shit without even taking into consideration of the point of the thread?

Pocky Lover Boy!