By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

leo-j said:
If they have the stock, Sony could push 2 million for November..... IMO

That wouldn't be much of a jump, PS4 has been selling around 1.4 million per month this whole year on average.

Around the Network
NawaiNey said:
leo-j said:
If they have the stock, Sony could push 2 million for November..... IMO

That wouldn't be much of a jump, PS4 has been selling around 1.4 million per month this whole year on average.

Not in America.

Completely unrelated, but Odyssey is now #3 in the yearly charts. Passed the $50 PSN card.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

thismeintiel said:
Looks like X slowed down quite a bit. It's no longer in the Top 50, but is in stock.

That’s expected. Look at what it’s up against. $189 S, $199 PS4 W/$50 gift card, $299 switch, $349 Pro, VS a $500 mid gen refresh of an existing console, that prior to X, wasn’t doing very hot this year. Initial launch numbers were always gonna look impressive. Going into January, that’s a different story. 

thismeintiel said:
Insidb said:

You sure? I see it at #2.

X, not S. 

If course X isnt performing well after launch its all about the price on BF. 

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Insidb said:

You sure? I see it at #2.

X, not S. 

I misread that as "X1."

I think the X1X pricepoint will keep it's holiday sales relatively tame.

animegaming said:
quickrick said:

Benji is saying PS4 will be facing actual legit console shortages.

Oh wow looks like Sony underestimated the demaned for a 200 dollar PS4. This could change everything.

They could have had their best fiscal year yet.

Slarvax said:
Completely unrelated, but Odyssey is now #3 in the yearly charts. Passed the $50 PSN card.

Odyssey is more selling than PS4 this month .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017-11/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=1#1

A_C_E said:
ironmanDX said:

You're the one telling people that their anecdotal evidence is rubbish here, stifling discussion in a thread based on anecdotal evidence.

Perhaps you should actually read what you copy and paste. Or is Nioh being on sale "anywhere" also somehow equally relevant? So hypocritical.. even after the fact.

An anecdote is PERSONAL data, Amazon Best-Sellers List is COLLECTIVE data. You are bending the definition of anecdotal evidence so you don't have to admit you are wrong. You are wrong, it sucks, apologize to those more informed than you on this subject and get over it.

He already has; we've all come together on this.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Slarvax said:

Odyssey is more selling than PS4 this month .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017-11/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=1#1

PS4 domination. Nice.