By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

And others wanna act like its gonna see a big drop next year for no reason.

i gave enough reasons.

1: mobile m will limit handheld growth, and we will continue to the market shrinking

2: nintedo home consoles since the 3r era have had there best year the first year, GC, N64, AND WIIU.

3 :Most nintedo fans will buy switch first year, because it has the essentials  zelda, mario, mario kart, and splatoon, 3 of those are the highest rated games of time ,and nintedo has never released so many of there biggest franchises in one year, thats are this highly acclaimed 

Never seen someone licking their chops so much to see Nintendo fail. You've done nothing but create all types of subterfuge to support your unsubstantiated proclamations of Switch failing. I think it's enough already.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:

GUYS! I'm about to cave on the $350 White Pro! HELP!!!!

Well if you like Destiny and have a 4k TV, it's a pretty good deal

Ps4 pro in beast mode

CosmicSex said:

*giggles maniacally*

*whispers into your ear*   "go for it, you know you want it!"

PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

i gave enough reasons.

1: mobile m will limit handheld growth, and we will continue to the market shrinking

2: nintedo home consoles since the 3r era have had there best year the first year, GC, N64, AND WIIU.

3 :Most nintedo fans will buy switch first year, because it has the essentials  zelda, mario, mario kart, and splatoon, 3 of those are the highest rated games of time ,and nintedo has never released so many of there biggest franchises in one year, thats are this highly acclaimed 

Never seen someone licking their chops so much to see Nintendo fail. You've done nothing but create all types of subterfuge to support your unsubstantiated proclamations of Switch failing. I think it's enough already.

now 50 -60 million is failing? it's my prediction why are some of you taking it as a personal insult. 

Around the Network

The slim PS4 may be out of stock, but it appears to have plenty of stock in Best Buy. According to Benji (who's like Abdiel), the PS4 is doing extremely well.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
XBS now #2!

beast mode

UltimateGamer1982 said:
XBS now #2!

My prediction was off, the X1S did manage to enter the Top 3.

Kudos!!!

Aura7541 said:

The slim PS4 may be out of stock, but it appears to have plenty of stock in Best Buy. According to Benji (who's like Abdiel), the PS4 is doing extremely well.

Fantastic news.

CosmicSex said:

Oh man hahaha, go go go!

I would love to bite too, but unfortunately my PC has just collapsed and I need to replace it ASAP. Priorities...Don't have a 4K TV yet anyway.

Just get it, it looks gorgeous in white!