By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kimishima: More ways to have fun with Switch to be announced in 2018

Better be Switch dildos or I'll be pretty damn disappointed

Around the Network

Updated! Nintendo bullish on Switch. CEO says expect more surprises next year, which would further push up demand

Miyamotoo said:
Updated! Nintendo bullish on Switch. CEO says expect more surprises next year, which would further push up demand

Zelda series on Netflix and Zelda Android/iOS game.
Calling it now!

Miyamotoo said:

Golden Sun!

Golden Sun is the game that Nintendo needs to push the company to new heights!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I hope when he says more 'ways' to play means more 'games' to play.

Around the Network

A lot of you are pushing VR and here I am thinking that they're actually talking about releasing games that make better use of the Switch's unique capabilities. I'm expecting to see games in 2018 that do things like make better use of HD Rumble and put more of an emphasis on local multiplay.

Virtual Console?

Or more games using motion controls and the IR sensor..?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I wonder if this incorporates my suspicion that Nintendo plans to use Metroid Prime 4 as a flagship title to launch a VR headset attachment for the Switch system body.  I do think they will show off Metroid Prime 4 this next year.  Of course, with the Switch detachable parts and given Nintendo's Wii history, this could be any number of component rollouts.

I hope more for the SCD and not for a virtual console.
Virtual console will come so or so. Nothing special about that.

Maybe he's talking about stuff like this?