By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's FY 6 month earnings report: Switch - 7.6m, Splatoon 2 - 3.6m

Numbers are in!

Switch hardware: 7.63 million

Zelda Botw: 4.7 million (Switch version only)

Splatoon 2: 3.61 million

Operating income: 39.96 billion yen

Profit: 51.5 billion yen

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

https://gonintendo.com/stories/294226-nintendo-2nd-quarter-results-fy3-2018-switch-sells-7-63-million

Last edited by curl-6 - on 30 October 2017

Around the Network

About 6.5 hours

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
About 6.5 hours

Thanks, I wasn't able to find the exact time, only that it was today, and since I'm in the same timezone as Japan I figured it would be in the next 7 hours or so. Where did you find this info if I may ask?

curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:
About 6.5 hours

Thanks, I wasn't able to find the exact time, only that it was today, and since I'm in the same timezone as Japan I figured it would be in the next 7 hours or so. Where did you find this info if I may ask?

The guy who used to do the thread for Neogaf said it on ResetEra.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

6.5 hours eh? I guess I am going to have a fun morning tomorrow. Hopefully we can get updated ARMS and Splatoon 2 data. I would also like a Q&A session this time.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
6.5 hours eh? I guess I am going to have a fun morning tomorrow. Hopefully we can get updated ARMS and Splatoon 2 data. I would also like a Q&A session this time.

That's pretty much guaranteed.

Tag.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

This should be interesting

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I want to know hardware numbers.

This should be good.