By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you had sex in the past year?

Tagged games:

Well have you?

Yes 104 63.41%

No 60 36.59%

Total:164
curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Everything in your second sentence goes back exactly to what I was saying. People immerse themselves in it out of a lack of completeness. If you were complete you wouldn't need such superficial happiness or emotional connection. 

Or maybe people just like to engage in pleasurable activities, because it's fun and nice? Not just sex but also things like video games, movies, sports, or music. If "completeness" means not wanting to do fun things, that sounds like an awfully boring way to live.

VGPolyglot said:

Of course, because most people aren't complete. Once you are, you don't need such things. You become content with singularity

Not really. We live an a system that requires communication with others, so completely avoiding others is impossible.

You took a comment that philosophically edgy seriously? It literally ended with "I don't need sex" Poe's Law is so beautiful

Unfortunately the answer to this thread is still a real no  

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Or maybe people just like to engage in pleasurable activities, because it's fun and nice? Not just sex but also things like video games, movies, sports, or music. If "completeness" means not wanting to do fun things, that sounds like an awfully boring way to live.

VGPolyglot said:

Not really. We live an a system that requires communication with others, so completely avoiding others is impossible.

You took a comment that philosophically edgy seriously? It literally ended with "I don't need sex" Poe's Law is so beautiful

Unfortunately the answer to this thread is still a real no  

You totally got me. XD I am sooo freaking bad at detecting sarcasm.

darkenergy said:
LadyJasmine said:

duh

No surprises here :-p

I do it about weekly I think

Sure, but I'm not fond of the casual stuff so it's not easy today for an old fashioned dude like me.

Sex is a concept for people who are not singularly whole. People who do not get enough from just themselves. People who don't feel complete until they're with someone else, even if it's superficially.

I'm not one of these people. So I do not need sex.

If you were complete on to yourself, you would not be seeking social interaction on an online forum.

Around the Network
IkePoR said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
gtfo with the kiddie sex talk.

The same way the local bar doesn't tell you to "gtfo" for crying about your dead dog from when you were 7, no one's subverting your safe space with "kiddie sex talk" snowflake.  It's people sharing personal experinces. 

If you think dead dogs and child blowjobs for favours are anywhere close to similar, you’re fucked. If you want to discuss kiddie whoring, go elsewhere.

TheLastStarFighter said:
IkePoR said:

The same way the local bar doesn't tell you to "gtfo" for crying about your dead dog from when you were 7, no one's subverting your safe space with "kiddie sex talk" snowflake.  It's people sharing personal experinces. 

If you think dead dogs and child blowjobs for favours are anywhere close to similar, you’re fucked. If you want to discuss kiddie whoring, go elsewhere.

Well, this thread is about sex though, and not dead dogs, so my personal expreience was more relevant in that regard.

Last night ;)

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

VGPolyglot said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Well, this thread is about sex though, and not dead dogs, so my personal expreience was more relevant in that regard.

Read the title again, this time right through to the end.

VGPolyglot said:

I haven't had sex in the past 19 years and 5 months.

Edit: Unless you count 6 year-old me giving a 5 year-old friend a blowjob so I could play Smackdown vs. Raw.

You're kidding, right..?